PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
the AFCCG twice in his first three years. Somehow LOSING it twice alludes them to their typical failure although they love to point out how the Pats failed by losing the SB.
If getting to a championship game is bragging rights then getting to the SB is too. No other way to spin it.

This thing about Brady being in decline is an idea that will meet its death very quickly. After he gets done slicing and dicing the Titans there will be no more of that talk.

He may have lost 106 lbs, but some things will never change...

When that big fat mouth has to eat his words once again, he may, in fact, look bigger than ever. RexLax just can't help himself, and for that I am grateful.......

didn't the jets give up more pts last year than the pats?

Yes they did. But they will tell you that football is about not allowing yards and points are a silly stat.

Yes they did. But they will tell you that football is about not allowing yards and points are a silly stat.

Yup -- if games were decided on the number of syllables uttered instead of points, the Green Beans would have multiple Lombardis.

Yup -- if games were decided on the number of syllables uttered instead of points, the Green Beans would have multiple Lombardis.

Sometimes it even seems like Rex feels his job is just to make people think they are the best team. Maybe he is trying to sell himself on it?

Typical jabba, right after he says hes going to tone it down this year he comes out and says hes the greatest.

Last edited:
I wonder how this one will turn out:rolleyes:
Seriously that is a joke right?
They are among the weakest teams in the NFL at QB,WR,RB and have a huge liability at RT.
Defensively I simply don't see what they have done to improve. Perhaps there last 2 #1s on the DL will help, but that is still to be seen, and the LB group is aging quckly. The bandaid on the safety position should be oozing pus by October.

I thought the "Cro Package" was the one night stay at Motel Six in Passaic,complete with a six pack of perforated condoms and 20 Burfday cakes for the kids....

Does the "cro package" impregnate anyone while on the field?

He's always talking about penetration to his team mates. Rex heard him and had an idea!

"Cro... just think of the goal posts as legs and get in there!"

I'm going to create an app combining the # of times the Jets fluck up to this thread. It'll be global in no time. I'll split the winnings with all browsers that use the app.

I thought the "Cro Package" was the one night stay at Motel Six in Passaic,complete with a six pack of perforated condoms and 20 Burfday cakes for the kids....

That makes sense. But I thought it was the "Crow Package," referring to goddamn snacks that have been pre-ordered for post-defeat team dining.

I'm going to create an app combining the # of times the Jets fluck up to this thread. It'll be global in no time. I'll split the winnings with all browsers that use the app.

I doubt that even a Cray supercomputer could keep up with all the data.

NFLN reported that Tebow was booed today for going 3-of-7. In other news, Wrecks praised Li'l Marky for throwing hard in the rain. Bad day for the Green Beans "quarterbacks."

Who does Ryan think Cromartie is.. Julian Edelman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore