PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 4-5 Jets fans who are smart enough to both read and communicate ideas to others will never be believed by the others, especially by the owner. Remember, this is the fan base that still thinks Sanchez was a good QB prior to this season, and this is the owner who fired Mangini after Favre's injury torpedoed what had started out as an 8-3 season.

It took me a second to realize that you meant "the 4 or 5", not that the JEST themselves were 4-5.

Of course, I'll still bet the under on that number. :p

Ryan says anonymous Tebow critics are cowards

Gawd we are so blessed this season!

Astrophysicists need to study this massive implosion because it's the closest thing to black hole formation via gravitational implosion that we can observe directly here on Earth

Last edited:
Was in New York today and listened to sports talk along the way. Man, the Jets were getting hammered. Generally consensus is that they are a loser organization. About time those people got a clue.

Front says "We Will Persist." This is the back:
cmt-medium.png

Maybe I'm just impatient but I thought this would be much more of a cluster-F by now. At least it's starting to pick up a bit now. :D

Maybe I'm just impatient but I thought this would be much more of a cluster-F by now. At least it's starting to pick up a bit now. :D

Like a good pasta sauce or soup, it just needed time to simmer. :)

The Stephen A Smith rant from today is a conglomeration of rants from THIS board and all the incarnations of THIS thread going back years. I swear he read THIS thread first before he went off. We have been saying all of this RIGHT HERE....going back years...and now it's PROVEN..we were always right and every Rat fan , every idiotic Rat post and every Rat argument is right down the bowl and into the sewer...where they and it belongs.

November 14th 2012....FITTING GREEN JUSTICE DAY

Last edited:
Front says "We Will Persist." This is the back:
cmt-medium.png

LOL They could have saved ink by simply imprinting the shirts with the initials S.O.J. Because that is all they have persisted in being for 43 years and counting. Even BB had the sense to bail on them because he knew as he always says: It is what it is...

This is like a WWE circus. I wonder if "the coach" is going to reveal the mystery Tebow basher next Monday on Monday Night Rex.

Season is still young too boys :popcorn:

Last edited:
of all the fanbaese that represent here on a week to week basis, it's the Rat fanbase that should HAVE TO be required to affix a SOJ green badge to their login names.

Remember?...right here...the onslaught of "don't call US the "Same Old Jets!!" anymore!!! We're the new Jet tough guys...that is all gone ..ended forever!!!...Rex is a God and we will win multiple bowls AND RULE FOR THE NEXT DECADE!!!!"...yeah...and today???...friggin crickets...as the gutless green worms sit in their internet sewers crying like the little baby girls they've always been...EXACTLY as any SOJ has ALWAYS been.

Congrats SOJ fans...same as it ever was...embrace TEH SAUCK, you ignorant "morans"...all your big mouthery and chest thumping has led right back to the green dumpster you all call home....an endless green circle of sukk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes