PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of vacations, your "buddy" Ray Ray is on mandatory leave over at JI. ;)

Rah!Rah! can't help himself. Unless you are drinking the green KoolAid, he will berate you and throw the personal attacks.

I actually feel bad for some of the posters on JI. Some of them are decent guys, but they gotta put up with Rah!Rah! and SG3 all day. Credit to our moderators who would have perma-banned bozos like that years ago.

Last edited:
Rah!Rah! can't help himself. Unless you are drinking the green KoolAid, you will berate you and throw the personal attacks.

I actually feel bad for some of the posters on JI. Some of them are decent guys, but they gotta put up with Rah!Rah! and SG3 all day. Credit to our moderators who would have perma-banned bozos like that years ago.

They even got sick of SG3's bullchit. He's banned as well. The place is still a boobfest even without them. It's so funny how even a remotely Pats related thread turns into a Spygate cry and whine. of course, without that crutch, they'd be jumping off tall buildings in droves with the joke that franchise has become under Wrecks, Fat Tanny, and Woody "Lightweight" Johnson

They even got sick of SG3's bullchit. He's banned as well. The place is still a boobfest even without them. It's so funny how even a remotely Pats related thread turns into a Spygate cry and whine. of course, without that crutch, they'd be jumping off tall buildings in droves with the joke that franchise has become under Wrecks, Fat Tanny, and Woody "Lightweight" Johnson

It is funny how quickly they turn to Spygate and how misinformed they are about it (one guy argued in their head coach thread that the Pats knew all of the Rams' offensive plays even though that would be impossible even if Matt Walsh videotaped the Rams' walkthrough as alleged). I won't talk about Spygate here, but love to talk about it there because it is funny seeing them get all riled up.

One genius even posted that his "proof" that the Pats were STILL cheating was that no team could remain as good as the Pats have been in the last 11 years without cheating. I love when they start out their post with FACT:...and proceed to throw out one pile of chit after another.

countingcros.jpg
:rofl: I remember what he was doing when this picture was taken. He was trying to remember the names of all his kids, and now he has two more. Maybe he should have gone the larry holmes route and name them all Cro. I believe larry holmes has five or six kids all the boys are named larry.

:rofl: I remember what he was doing when this picture was taken. He was trying to remember the names of all his kids, and now he has two more. Maybe he should have gone the larry holmes route and name them all Cro. I believe larry holmes has five or six kids all the boys are named larry.

I think you are thinking of George Foreman, who names all of his kids George.

Actually, I think it was Ali who named all his kids Mohamed.:rolleyes:

No, it was Foreman.
10 kids, 5 boys
George Jr
George III
George IV
George V
George VI
and one of the daughters even has George as a middle name and the youngest is Georgetta.

I think you are thinking of George Foreman, who names all of his kids George.
Thanks, obviously it was foreman. So to make it easy on Cro just number them, Cro 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

No, it was Foreman.
10 kids, 5 boys
George Jr
George III
George IV
George V
George VI
and one of the daughters even has George as a middle name and the youngest is Georgetta.

Right. I guess you missed the super secret meaning of :rolleyes: in my post.

Right. I guess you missed the super secret meaning of :rolleyes: in my post.

I saw it, I didn't understand what you were trying to say. It didn't seem sarcastic to me to call it Ali.

I seldom post in these suck threads, but this article seems to fit perfectly in the JETS suck thread.

The only premise I disagree with is crediting the beancounter for the early Mangini drafts. I think those were clearly his call, and Tanny has never been a talent evaluator, which is part of the problem. I think he may have effected the Gholston pick only as it relates to both he and his former pal Eric believing they were somehow one upping BB... I think he and Rex share the credit/blame equally since the Rat got canned since one doesn't know a thing about offense and the other doesn't know a thing about player evaluation...Match made in heaven. Which is why they landed Tebow...

When the Jets Miss the Playoffs in 2012, New York GM Mike Tannebaum Will Be the Scapegoat and Lose His Job | The Big Lead

I seldom post in these suck threads ...

Honestly, there is no shame in that at all. This probably is the most creative, honest, and genuinely cathartic thread in all of Patsfans.com.

Honestly, there is no shame in that at all. This probably is the most creative, honest, and genuinely cathartic thread in all of Patsfans.com.

the Jets don't really deserve this thread though

the Jets don't really deserve this thread though

It's not for them, it's for us and everyone else outside the Jersey cesspool. I believe it provides a necessary public service.

"I don't post in "these" threads.."...newsflash, Pompeii...there's only ONE Jets Suck thread...there aren't any other "threads" that you are obviously inferring are rife on this board...as usual ...YOU, the 18,000 post menace, talking down your bony nose to anybody/everybody, have to post THAT tepid disclaimer. Here's another newsflash, MoGoebbels, some fans enjoy lighthearted threads like this , as well as the sleep inducing ,numbers crunching 1000 word Sominex treatises you throw up every day...it's called diversity...and it's a good thing for a message board...not bad like YOU obviously think.

"I don't post in "these" threads.."...newsflash, Pompeii...there's only ONE Jets Suck thread...there aren't any other "threads" that you are obviously inferring are rife on this board...as usual ...YOU, the 18,000 post menace, talking down your bony nose to anybody/everybody, have to post THAT tepid disclaimer. Here's another newsflash, MoGoebbels, some fans enjoy lighthearted threads like this , as well as the sleep inducing ,numbers crunching 1000 word Sominex treatises you throw up every day...it's called diversity...and it's a good thing for a message board...not bad like YOU obviously think.

There are multiple Jets Suck threads.

New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

yet only ONE for every given season...as even a casual quick scan of your link illustrates

Rex Ryan is an intelligent and handsome individual

There was a fat Jets coach Rex Ryan
Whose team unity was sure dyin’
He blew all the bluster
A blowhard could muster
And when that didn’t work he tried cryin’

Rex’s mouth wrote checks his team couldn’t cash
With his trophy predictions so brash
“Bill’s a jerk,” said Revis
Well maybe, but know this:
Our Bill’s words are as good as straight cash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back