PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it's turning ugly in Jets land after that latest crushing defeat! LOL
Their fans are finally starting to realize something we've noticed a long time ago, that Sanchez sucks!

Mark Sanchez sucks - TheGangGreen.com Message Board

"No I've stood by Sanchez but honestly f*** him he's hot garbage."

"There is a reason he has the worst completion ratio in the NFL...and it's laughable that there are so many fools here that tried to blame it on the line."

"Why can't you just admit that Sanchez flat out sucks, Rex is a blowhard that has zero buisness in anything other then Defense and the jets are a humiliating bunch of talentless underachieving jackasses that should be cut for no heart and zero respect for the game of football!"

Last edited:
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN tweeted

"Rex says players will not report to facility Monday or Tuesday. Says they need to do soul searching #nyj"

I think he meant "sole" searching - Rex hoping his players will find their feet!

Great stat on the Sanchize's lousiness

From Football Outsiders:

Football Outsiders said:
Mark Sanchez's lack of accuracy continues to amaze me. Sanchez completed less than 50 percent of his passes for the 12th time in 50 regular season NFL games. If this was 1975, that would be acceptable, but in today's NFL that's mind-boggling.

To put it in perspective:
Tom Brady has 11 sub-50 percent completion percentages in 165 career regular season games
Peyton Manning has eight sub-50 percent games in 212 regular season games
Drew Brees has six sub-50 percent games in 158 career games
Aaron Rodgers has four sub-50 percent games in 73 games

Re: Great stat on the Sanchize's lousiness

It's not Sanchez, it is the team around him. If he had real receivers, he be far better than Brasdy, Brees, Manning, or Rodgers. It's all Schottenheimer's fault. Just ask any delusional Jets fan.

Any word on the Santonio injury?

Xrays revealed that he is a punk that quits on his team. Never like to see football players get injured but I make an exception withthis punk.

The Jets are worse off with this clown playing so I hope he continues to play. These Jets fans that defend him have forgotten one thing: He was the Steelers 1st round draft choice. He was the Steelers SB MVP.

Yet they could not get him out of town fast enough. Then the Jest pick him up and award him with a big contract.:rofl:

Xrays revealed that he is a punk that quits on his team. Never like to see football players get injured but I make an exception withthis punk.

The Jets are worse off with this clown playing so I hope he continues to play. These Jets fans that defend him have forgotten one thing: He was the Steelers 1st round draft choice. He was the Steelers SB MVP.

Yet they could not get him out of town fast enough. Then the Jest pick him up and award him with a big contract.:rofl:
A follow up X-Ray showed he didn't have any heart

Last edited:

It's not Sanchez, it is the team around him. If he had real receivers, he be far better than Brasdy, Brees, Manning, or Rodgers. It's all Schottenheimer's fault. Just ask any delusional Jets fan.

too funny, just thinking about the "real" receivers Brady has had over the years; Caldwell, several Johnsons, Jackson, Gaffney, etc.....

When you think about it, Sanchez never really had a chance to be a great NFL QB. Even taking his talent out of the equation, he came out early (Pete Carroll looks to be right on this) and went to a team with a head coach who could NOT care any less about his offense. Rex Ryan is all defense, all the time, and when your head coach doesn't care what happens to your rookie QB, it would take a special kind of mental toughness to fight through that. Sanchez clearly doesn't have that.

When you think about it, Sanchez never really had a chance to be a great NFL QB. Even taking his talent out of the equation, he came out early (Pete Carroll looks to be right on this) and went to a team with a head coach who could NOT care any less about his offense. Rex Ryan is all defense, all the time, and when your head coach doesn't care what happens to your rookie QB, it would take a special kind of mental toughness to fight through that. Sanchez clearly doesn't have that.

Yeah, Ryan broke Sanchez. He was a very raw and limited QB coming out and Ryan threw him to the wolves without any strong guidance. Although in fairness to Ryan, I don't think Sanchez has the dedication that the elite QBs have.

you haters are all the same!!!! TWO AFC Championship games!!! Two!!! ....OK, they got destroyed in both games and Sanchez was God awful, probably the worst ever by a starting QB in any championship game ever but...TWO TIMES!!!!...and then they went 8-8!! that's...uh...average....BUT, they were 8-5 right up until they lost the last three straight!!! Haters!!! He's led them to a .500 start....OK, they didn't score any points yesterday at home but what the hell MORE do you haters want???? Lay off Sanchez, he's going to be the NYJ QB for a long long time no matter how much you lousy haters keep hatin' on the guy.

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN tweeted

"Rex says players will not report to facility Monday or Tuesday. Says they need to do soul searching #nyj"

I think he meant "sole" searching - Rex hoping his players will find their feet!

Nah, that means Rexy will be searching for some damn soul food!

Skinny Rex ain't working, it's time for Fat Rat Rex to make a comeback! :D

Just when you thought the Green Beans couldn't get scummier, here they go with signing Aaron Berry:

Jets bring in Aaron Berry | ProFootballTalk

The willingness to embrace a so-so player with a rap sheet that includes allegedly pulling a gun on three guys the same day a madman shot up a theater in Colorado shows how desperate the Jets are.

And it makes us wonder in what other ways the desperation will manifest itself, especially if receiver Santonio Holmes is lost for an extended period of time.

In other words, Terrell Owens possibly will be getting a job.

Just when you thought the Green Beans couldn't get scummier, here they go with signing Aaron Berry:

Jets bring in Aaron Berry | ProFootballTalk

The willingness to embrace a so-so player with a rap sheet that includes allegedly pulling a gun on three guys the same day a madman shot up a theater in Colorado shows how desperate the Jets are.

And it makes us wonder in what other ways the desperation will manifest itself, especially if receiver Santonio Holmes is lost for an extended period of time.

In other words, Terrell Owens possibly will be getting a job.

If you saw how Wilson got beaten like a drum yesterday (he would have given up two long TDs if Alex Smith was even an average deep ball thrower), you would see why the Jets make this move.

As Jets fans say, Wilson would start on most teams in the league. I'm not sure what league they are talking about because it certainly isn't the National Football League.

you haters are all the same!!!! TWO AFC Championship games!!! Two!!! ....OK, they got destroyed in both games and Sanchez was God awful, probably the worst ever by a starting QB in any championship game ever but...TWO TIMES!!!!...and then they went 8-8!! that's...uh...average....BUT, they were 8-5 right up until they lost the last three straight!!! Haters!!! He's led them to a .500 start....OK, they didn't score any points yesterday at home but what the hell MORE do you haters want???? Lay off Sanchez, he's going to be the NYJ QB for a long long time no matter how much you lousy haters keep hatin' on the guy.

It's not hate. It's loathing.

He came into a team with the number 1 ranked defense and rushing attack. Yeah, what a terrible situation for a young QB to succeed in. :rolleyes: Tannehill is playing with Brian Hartline as his number one receiver, and he already looks more polished and composed than Sanchez ever has.

Sanchez isn't poised, isn't accurate and doesn't have a strong arm. Watch his college highlights and you'll see his best throws were completions to WRs with 5 yards of separation from the opposing DBs. The Jets severely misjudged his skill-set and his maturity. That's about it.

Last edited:

Preach it brother Joker.

Not only this, but Rex Ryan is the best thing that ever happened to the Rats organization, why would they even consider getting rid of him in our lifetimes?

If you saw how Wilson got beaten like a drum yesterday (he would have given up two long TDs if Alex Smith was even an average deep ball thrower), you would see why the Jets make this move.

As Jets fans say, Wilson would start on most teams in the league. I'm not sure what league they are talking about because it certainly isn't the National Football League.

What are you talking about? He had a pick yesterday and played very well...

Ooops! Sorry! You were talking about Kyle "he would bring a king's ransom in trade" Wilson, the Rats' 1st round CB bust. I thought you were talking about Tavon Wilson, the Pats promising young safety.

Carry on......

Jets' next 5 games:

vs Hou - Against the best team in the NFL right now.
vs Ind - Ok, probably should win that one, but if I'm a Jets' fan, I'm not 100% confident.
at NE - Can't see them winning that one.
vs Mia - Rematch of the game they should have lost in the first place.
at Sea - Very tough road game against a team with a nasty defense.

I could see the Jets going 1-4 in these next 5. Maybe 2-3 if they're fortunate. So they could head into week 10 with a 3-6 record, with NE, Ari, and SD still on the schedule. They'll be lucky to win 8 games this year.

Jets' next 5 games:

vs Hou - Against the best team in the NFL right now.
vs Ind - Ok, probably should win that one, but if I'm a Jets' fan, I'm not 100% confident.
at NE - Can't see them winning that one.
vs Mia - Rematch of the game they should have lost in the first place.
at Sea - Very tough road game against a team with a nasty defense.

I could see the Jets going 1-4 in these next 5. Maybe 2-3 if they're fortunate. So they could head into week 10 with a 3-6 record, with NE, Ari, and SD still on the schedule. They'll be lucky to win 8 games this year.
8 would be a miracle, 5 would be lucky.
Name 3 teams on their schedule they are a better football team than.
Its really pretty hard to do.

Santonio Holmes had an MRI on his foot Monday, but the team still doesn’t have a firm diagnosis other than that it isn’t an ACL or Achilles injury. Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports that Ryan said that there are still doctors looking at the results and that the team is still “trying to figure out exactly what it is.” What’s certain, however, is that Holmes will not play next Monday night against the Texans and that the Jets aren’t anticipating getting Holmes back in the lineup too soon after that.

Jets not sure about exact Santonio Holmes injury, but know he’ll miss “weeks” | ProFootballTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes