PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2007 Patriots - Not as much fun to watch anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah...I'm bored...this saucks...bring back the aluminum seats and rancid Schaeffer beer, the 2-14 seasons and the 52-7 blowout losses.....

oh...wait....

Actually, I feel honored to have watched them this year. Like I said to my wife after this week's game - we have just watched every play of the most dominant 10 games in the history of the NFL. If they can keep this up, it COULD go down as the best team the NFL has ever seen; how can that not be fun to watch ? :confused:

A 3 hour party every week.

Yeah there we go, perfect way to put it. :D

How can you not all be entertained! This is amazing, we’re in the middle of the greatest season in NFL history and we’re asking if it’s not as fun? Come on….

Also I will remember all of these games, all 19 games will be remembered.

Actually, I feel honored to have watched them this year. Like I said to my wife after this week's game - we have just watched every play of the most dominant 10 games in the history of the NFL. If they can keep this up, it COULD go down as the best team the NFL has ever seen; how can that not be fun to watch ? :confused:

9 dominant games - Not 10

In the Colts game I am sure we were a sh!tting bricks when down by 10 early in the 4th - That was the only true nail biter so far

I'm mad we are not up by 50 at the half. As I get older its easier on me than a nailbiter.

yeah...I'm bored...this saucks...bring back the aluminum seats and rancid Schaeffer beer, the 2-14 seasons and the 52-7 blowout losses.....

oh...wait....

Don't forget about having Rod Rust as our coach or Mike Taliaferro our starting QB. With every news story was about a pending move to another city. If you found another pats fan around my home town in Maine that is very much in New England good luck they all like the other teams. Man I miss that it just didn't get any better.

The best things in life are to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear da lamentation of da wimmen.

What a BS pseudo fan......... Look, the day will come when we go back to watching nail biters and even experience the pain of defeat once in awhile. Brady and BB will one day retire and this will be over. To all of you that have been BORED for even one second this season, I have only this to say.

WE ARE WATCHING HISTORY................ SIT BACK, STFU and enjoy it while it lasts. Moments of this kind of greatness are fleeting.

utter nonsense.. watching a team execute at such a high rate is a thing of beauty. I can barely watch a non-patriot game these days because they seem so sloppy in comparison.

What a BS pseudo fan......... Look, the day will come when we go back to watching nail biters and even experience the pain of defeat once in awhile. Brady and BB will one day retire and this will be over. To all of you that have been BORED for even one second this season, I have only this to say.

WE ARE WATCHING HISTORY................ SIT BACK, STFU and enjoy it while it lasts. Moments of this kind of greatness are fleeting.
I'm one of the people that has said that by the middle of the fourth quarter I can start to drift off, the game is won.But I posted on another thread today that what we're watching this season will be talked about 40-50 years from now, assuming they win the SB. But that still doesn't stop me from sitting back from the edge of my seat and thinking about other things.One looong time poster here said by the end of the fourth quarter Sunday he had fallen asleep.

I'm one of the people that has said that by the middle of the fourth quarter I can start to drift off, the game is won.But I posted on another thread today that what we're watching this season will be talked about 40-50 years from now, assuming they win the SB. But that still doesn't stop me from sitting back from the edge of my seat and thinking about other things.One looong time poster here said by the end of the fourth quarter Sunday he had fallen asleep.

Of course, I'm not gonna sit here and say these games are the most engaging from a "football fan" perspective. Hey, the football fan in me enjoyed the hell out of the Clev/Balt game last weekend. Lets face it, there are tons of those on every week, it not altogether new.

But the PATRIOT fan in me sat in AWE and watched my team show me the closest thing to "athletic poetry" or "physical artistry" that you can get on the gridiron. And it was for the 9th (out of 10) game this year. BORING, hell no, anything but boring and football perfection NEVER GETS OLD TO ME, specially when it my team doing it. It's something we may NEVER witness again, I understand that.

The overriding point I was going for was......... Don't complain, enjoy it........ it won't last forever.

Last edited:
I have NEVER had so much enjoyment as watching these blowout wins.

And I think everyone remembers, players included, the elation we felt at half-time of last years AFC CG. Then kerplewy.

It's awesome watching this team finish things off.

Isn't this the perfection every team strives for at practice?

I'm not taking anything for granted and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

No.. I only smoke about 10 Newports, as opposed to twenty in a nail biter:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes