PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanksgiving games thread: GB-Detroit, Cowboys-Raiders, Ravens-Steelers

Pittsburgh. I want Baltimore out of the playoff race ASAP so they have nothing to fight for against New England. I also would like to see the game flexed out of Sunday night -- better for the Pats.

Doesn't look like that is happening. The Ravens are playing well and the Steelers have Todd Haley in charge of the offense.

Thanksgiving games thread

I doubt Pitt wins.

i want ravens to win. i want ravens to get hot. and then i want ravens in the playoffs. i want to play them every year. bring it on. we'll be ready.

i want ravens to win. i want ravens to get hot. and then i want ravens in the playoffs. i want to play them every year. bring it on. we'll be ready.

This is nuts. I don't want anything to do with that.

I'm not a BIG believer in rootin for any other team but Pats,
Ya know like "Be Careful What You Ask For" But with that said if Steelers were to win vs Ravens I wouldn't mind it one bit.

Add Tomlin to the list of NFL CHEATERS!!!!!!!

Mike Tomlin is a better defender than Ike Taylor.

tomlin got away with one here

jones puking on sidelines

Ravens defense can be very dangerous in the playoffs.They are not the same 7TD defense from week 1.

If that was a patriot player or coach......:mad:

Didn't BB once try to get in the way of Marvin Harrison trying to get back in bounds after like an interception or something lol? Probably not illegal to do because he was on the sidelines. But, was funny to see.

This is nuts. I don't want anything to do with that.

I'm curious to see how well the patriots will play against them without the minds of Lewis and Reed on the field.

Guess it would be entertaining if steelers came back and won this. Steelers would be an easier matchup for us that's for sure.

balt will be the last tough game pats play...Balts O is garbage..but very good redzone D

Goodness, the best safety play of the night ... by Ihedigbo! I don't believe it.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back