PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanksgiving games thread: GB-Detroit, Cowboys-Raiders, Ravens-Steelers

clap clap, I was so worried for him. Jesus give him the TD he earned it.

Le'Veon Bell got his bell rung.

This is ridicules. Penalizing a RB for being knocked out.

I am absolutely DISGUSTED for the Steelers. A rule goes against the player who just got injured.

Even though they scored, I just want to give thanks that Todd Haley isn't the Pats' OC.

What a stupid rule. Bell earned that TD with that brutal hit he took.

I really hate the jerk raven that grabbed the ball knowing Bell was knocked out.

Clete Blakeman and his staff clearly refuse to call face guarding in the endzone, apparently.

I don't want to play Balt the more i think of it ..they are so tough at home....

I don't want to play Balt the more i think of it ..they are so tough at home....

I think your a better team though. I really think the Patriots can beat anyone this year, and one of the top mentally touph teams.

Me neither, but I have a feeling we will have to play them in the playoffs at some point… it won't be fun.

I'm not a big fan of Sanders, he's an average receiver. A Brown on the other hand......

Whoever invented this two-sided onside kick trickeration needs to go the way of whoever invented icing the kicker. Back in the day they just loaded a single side and went for it... it has to be much more likely to be successful than the crap teams attempt these days. This stuff fools no one and the kicker always ***** it up.

Hate to see Baltimore win but....check my sig line.

**** Pittsburgh and everything they stand for.

Clete Blakeman and his staff clearly refuse to call face guarding in the endzone, apparently.

As all Patriots fans should know, face guarding is not illegal.

That matters for the regular season, but not, at the moment, for the playoffs.

Whoever invented this two-sided onside kick trickeration needs to go the way of whoever invented icing the kicker. Back in the day they just loaded a single side and went for it... it has to be much more likely to be successful than the crap teams attempt these days. This stuff fools no one and the kicker always ***** it up.

You can't overload a side anymore.

Doesn't stop the stupidity of faking yourself out but not an option any longer.

If we had to face baltimore again though...I would feel more confident that we could pull it out because of Rob Gronkowski...there literally is no defense that can stop him....facing baltimore without Gronk and without Talib last year really killed us offensively/defensively

As all Patriots fans should know, face guarding is not illegal.
So, running into the receiver with your back turned to ball without looking back or making a play on the ball, isn't face guarding then? It has to be pass interference nonetheless. That's pretty much what happened on that two-point conversion play.

Oh well. These PI rules are far too subjective. It seems PI changes on a game-to-game, play-to-play basis. It is what it is.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back