PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thanks Pats fans from a Charger Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice post DFW! I've enjoyed your comments overall, and wish strongly that we had more opponent fans of your ilk!!! Your wishes for Seau makes you more than welcome on our Temp Bandwagon!!!

Classy post and thanks for the props. I think I speak for a lot of Pats fans and patsfans posters when I say that the Chargers gave us a helluva game and are pretty well set-up for the future.

Feel free to jump on the bandwagon, and even when you're not aboard, know that this is a place where we actually WANT opposing fans' viewpoints, especially when expressed in terms that are respectful and live in the world of some kind of objective reality.

Stick around, stay as long as you want. And congrats on a terrific season, another step for a tough - and, unfortunately for us, YOUNG - Chargers team.

Dittoes. No, make that "Mega-dittoes"!!

You spoke well, Bolts Fan. You have the makings of a very good team. Maturity will make you even better.

Stay immature. ;)

:D

//

Very nice post DFW! I've enjoyed your comments overall, and wish strongly that we had more opponent fans of your ilk!!! Your wishes for Seau makes you more than welcome on our Temp Bandwagon!!!

Thanks PatChick. Seau was my favorite player when he was with the Chargers, and continues to be based on his dedication to football. There truly isn't anyone else like him.

Thanks PatChick. Seau was my favorite player when he was with the Chargers, and continues to be based on his dedication to football. There truly isn't anyone else like him.

He's gonna be playing out of his mind in the Super Bowl IMO. He's been waiting a long time.

He's gonna be playing out of his mind in the Super Bowl IMO. He's been waiting a long time.

I agree. Sheli is going to be shi-iting his pants on national television. :D

Cheers! Anyone who can shut up and humble 60,000 :D Colt's fans in their house deserves to have a cold one "cracked open" in their honor just moments before the kick-off on Super Bowl Sunday.:eat3:

Now, for the Superbowl. As you are playing the Giants, I would like to request a two week pass on the Patriots bandwagon for the following reasons:

1) Complete and utter disdain for Sheli Manning
2) As one of my favorite players in the NFL, I would like to see Seau finally get his ring - he definitely deserves it
3) Seeing history be made at 19-0 may be something I'll never see again

With that being said, Go Pats!!

Sure, why not......... Since your the new guy though, you gotta pour the drinks in sunny Arizona :cool:

Thanks for the kind words and like many have said, while I can't say many the same about all the Chargers after this week, I can surely say I was wrong about Rivers. The guys balls are the size of church bells. Lots a guts and pride last week.

Last edited:
NEWMAN: (Intrigued) What are you proposing?

JERRY: (Fast) Whatever it takes, for as long as it takes me, where ever it takes me as long as it takes you away from me!

NEWMAN: An alliance?

JERRY: (Confirming) An alliance. (They both shake hands and laugh evily) Now get the hell outta here. (Newman leaves)

The Manning Alliance is formed. You disposed of one, we shall dispose of the other!

NEWMAN: (Intrigued) What are you proposing?

JERRY: (Fast) Whatever it takes, for as long as it takes me, where ever it takes me as long as it takes you away from me!

NEWMAN: An alliance?

JERRY: (Confirming) An alliance. (They both shake hands and laugh evily) Now get the hell outta here. (Newman leaves)

The Manning Alliance is formed. You disposed of one, we shall dispose of the other!

LOL - I just saw that re-run episode this week. Classic!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft