PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thank goodness BB didn't actually touch Sarah Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't expect someone with the kind of mental challenges you have to face each day to be concerned with other people's opinions.

Feminazi ignore function . . . engaged. And good day to you, madam.:rolleyes:

What Belichick did was fine....and yet we have 6 pages of comments....

And God forbid there should be something exclusively for men in this day and age. But I'm sure she was the most experienced and qualified among the pool of applicants when she got the job and it wasn't just the NFL grandstanding.:rolleyes:

There are still "Men Only" clubs around where women can not join. Just as there are "Women Only" clubs that men can't join. But NFL referees are emplyees, not club members.

There are still "Men Only" clubs around where women can not join. Just as there are "Women Only" clubs that men can't join. But NFL referees are emplyees, not club members.

and the "men only" won't be around much longer if the feminist have any say in the matter.

Ever watch any lingerie league games? It's actually not total cheesecake, there are fit girls playing who seem to be taking the game seriously.

Funny how the feminist don't seem to be getting behind this sport at all. Why is that? Because the girls playing are fit and attractive? Because they would much rather focus on meddling in things that are traditionally male?

Ever watch any lingerie league games? It's actually not total cheesecake, there are fit girls playing who seem to be taking the game seriously.

Funny how the feminist don't seem to be getting behind this sport at all. Why is that? Because the girls playing are fit and attractive? Because they would much rather focus on meddling in things that are traditionally male?
I believe most feminists don't back them because, true to the name sake, the women in the "lingerie" league play half naked, not fully clothed like the men. The fact that your mind didn't grasp this is disturbing. If you have a therapist, I suggest you show him your posts. If you don't, it would be in your best interests to get one.

I don't disagree with that. I'm not a fan of quotas or placing a person in a role just for diversity sake.

I believe most feminists don't back them because, true to the name sake, the women in the "lingerie" league play half naked, not fully clothed like the men. The fact that your mind didn't grasp this is disturbing. If you have a therapist, I suggest you show him your posts. If you don't, it would be in your best interests to get one.

They play half naked to get ratings. A lot of feminists need therapy as well!!!

OK, there's sex appeal. So what? I'm sure the Tom Brady's of the NFL and the "men wearing tights" factor has nothing to do with the degree of female viewership.:rolleyes:

If the sisterhood wants to make female football more serious competition and less cheesecake, what's stopping them? If Sarah Thomas really is good at her job, would her talents be better suited in developing the "Lingerie league" into the "women's football league"? There's enormous marketing potential here if it's done correctly. Look at the popularity of women's MMA (not my cup of tea, but that's another matter).

This exposes the hypocrisy of feminism. If they were serious about what they claim to be about, they should be backing a sport featuring beautiful, athletic women. In reality, they despise women like this because they are grim reminders to the feminist of what she actually is-a bitter lonely hag.

OK, there's sex appeal. So what? I'm sure the Tom Brady's of the NFL and the "men wearing tights" factor has nothing to do with the degree of female viewership.:rolleyes:

If the sisterhood wants to make female football more serious competition and less cheesecake, what's stopping them? If Sarah Thomas really is good at her job, would her talents be better suited in developing the "Lingerie league" into the "women's football league"? There's enormous marketing potential here if it's done correctly. Look at the popularity of women's MMA (not my cup of tea, but that's another matter).

This exposes the hypocrisy of feminism. If they were serious about what they claim to be about, they should be backing a sport featuring beautiful, athletic women. In reality, they despise women like this because they are grim reminders to the feminist of what she actually is-a bitter lonely hag.
I don't think you're quit getting the point. Roles are taught to males and females from birth. They are treated differently and have completely different expectations set upon them before they are equipped to see the world genuinely.

There was an experiment where young couples were left alone with an infant. Although it was the same infant, for half the couples, the infant was dressed in pink and the couple was told it was a girl. For the remaining couples, the infant was dressed in blue and they were told it was a boy. There was a vast difference in the way the couples treated the pink clad infant vs when clad in blue. I believe this different set of expectations is what true feminists protest. In other words, it's highly likely that the way each gender is socialized that is the root of why women football requires sex appeal to be financially successful while men's does not.

The desire for equality is just, but it is truly difficult let go of my fondness of for the female form and my perceived view of them. It would be extremely interesting to see how the actual biological differences in men and women would manifest through identical socialization.

All that said, there was a time when high birth rates were a requirement for the successful propagation of humankind, and the molding of the gender roles helped insure those rates stayed high. At that time, a moral argument could effectively be made for such differences in socialization. The fact that the human population is already too large puts an end to the effectiveness of that argument.

This issue goes well beyond just gender. Roles are assigned to everyone at birth, and are reinforced until the day we die. IMO, it is our moral obligation to do our best to empower our children to see both themselves and the world as genuinely as possible. Help them to them find their own way instead of tainting all of their future experiences through imposed roles that were developed thousands of years ago, when something as simple as a slightly long winter threatened the very existence of every individual. just the thought of such a cultural liberation and end of suppression gives me chills. The reigns on our collective creativity would be lifted.

Last edited:

I recall driving to the Pats season opener a few years ago. Ahead of me was a car full of women who had a sign over the rear windshield that said, "Honk of you like Brady's butt."

And no, I didn't honk. :cool:

Do gifs not work on this site?
GIFs work - my guess is the site your hotlinking probably has us blocked from someone else using images previously and it killed their bandwidth, and that's why it won't load.

As a side note, I'm going to kill this thread as it's already drifted into areas it shouldn't have.

We're on to the Texans :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore