PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tedy Bruschi impersonator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch!!!

Way too funny. Man it does hurt to watch him hit the deck in the snow though.

That guy was so lame. He couldn't even do the vaunted leg by leg slide ala the Miami snow game? Or the snow toss? You know, things that Tedy actually did? Instead we get to see lame ass snow angels and a face plant! Everyone knows that snow angels were Lonnie's thing, not Tedy's! That guy gets points for being shirtless in the snow, but the rest was just pathetic.

I hope that Karen, a.k.a. Mrs Bruschi doesn't see this and change her screen name

Dude looks like he does a 9.4 forty...really hate to see him in the short shuttle.

re

huskeralk said:
You know what I got from the video even despite the horrible video quality? Tebucky could flat out ball. Some of the hits he was laying on that video were just downright scary. I think for league minimum we need to get him back right now as a special teamer and backup safety.

I completely agree. Half of those defensive highlight hits were by Tebucky. He hits like a freight train.

That Tedy video, on the other hand, was pretty lame.

huskeralk said:
You know what I got from the video even despite the horrible video quality? Tebucky could flat out ball. Some of the hits he was laying on that video were just downright scary. I think for league minimum we need to get him back right now as a special teamer and backup safety.

I was gonna reply the exact same thing but you beat me to it. Just a reminder to some that sometimes the grass is not greener on the other side. He has never had the same effect on the game as he had when he was a Patriot. I'm sure there are days when he yearns to be wearing that silver helmet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case