PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Teddy Bridgewater's falling stock.

No, you're just responding to every single post I make (virtually within seconds after I've submitted it) with your usual "I'm right and you and everyone else is wrong!" routine. But I'm the only one in the pissing contest. :rolleyes:
Oh no, I'm fully engaging in it because a debtate with you is typically loaded with logical fallacies and eventually becomes moot. But I never denied that. The only point I made was that I didn't start it. I'm doing it because of how personally you're taking it. It's entertaining to me. It's called trolling.

As for your "within seconds" point, time stamps of the last few posts...

SB39,Today at 12:39 PM
KontradictioN,Today at 1:09 PM
SB39,Today at 1:16 PM
KontradictioN,Today at 1:44 PM
SB39,55 minutes ago
KontradictioN,42 minutes ago

No that is not proof. Proof is a chemical test that he failed,
In this situation, admitting that you have committed a crime constitutes the legal standard for "proof" that you did it.

JaMarcus russell also got something like 40 million guaranteed before he even stepped onto the field.

hes the biggest bust in NFL history, even moreso then leaf imo.
I agree. And as I mentioned before, I don't think Bridgewater will be as big of a bust as Russell (or Leaf) because he won't be drafted as high as either of those guys...... but the career itself will follow a very similar track.

Drafting a replacement an heir apparent to Tom Brady makes zero sense to me right now; I really do not understand why everyone is so obsessed with that idea. Brady is under contract for 4 more seasons, he is likely (in my opinion anyway) to play and play at a high level for all 4 of those seasons. Rookies sign a 4-year contract, which means the heir apparent we draft this year would be entering UFA the same offseason Tom Brady retires having potentially never played more than Ryan Mallett has played over the past 3 years.

If posters want to talk about drafting a late round QB like David Fales, or even Logan Thomas so we have a solid backup that is logical, the idea of drafting Bridgewater, Savage and the other names I have heard tossed around seems illogical to me.

If posters want to talk about drafting a late round QB like David Fales, or even Logan Thomas so we have a solid backup that is logical, the idea of drafting Bridgewater, Savage and the other names I have heard tossed around seems illogical to me.

Thank you for your excellent analysis, Mr. Spock! :)

he just gave his mom a neon pink Escalade.

not sure where he got the money for it.

BB has a lot of success drafting players with initials TB.

But if he makes that call Thursday I'll throw up.

BB has a lot of success drafting players with initials TB.

But if he makes that call Thursday I'll throw up.
what if he makes that call late late late friday night?

what if he makes that call late late late friday night?

I'm opposed to draft a QB this draft, unless they trade Mallet.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back