PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow A Pat (wild speculation) Mod edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebow gets cut no team signs him. He rides into the sunset and never plays again. My prediction.

What makes you think he can't? If he spent some time learning I think he can do it.

Good enough to make the 53? That's another question but I have no doubt in my mind Tebow can play fullback.

If you are going to sign a FB why would chose someone who has never thrown a block when there are many options who have shown proficience at it?

What makes him a better candidate than real FBs?

Nope, I am asking you to repost what you call FACTS because you claim you posted FACTS and I read every post and found ZERO.
I'm not asking you to retype, I'm calling you out, that there is nothing to retype because you haven't used a FACT all night to support your whim of a position.

Your not calling anyone out Andrew and you sound ridiculous even claiming to be.. Your ranting in a freaking forum like a god dam fool and honestly It was amusing for a bit but now I'm just bored by your patheticness so I'm done talking to you.. Good night

Again, I can't read for you.
Go back and read, and you will learn something, and understand why the comment was made in DIRECT response to a DIRECT statement about the exact piece of information.

Look, i'm done. You must have to get on the school bus early tomorrow, so you should get some sleep.

Lol read for me? Andrew you can't read for yourself.. **** I wouldn't turn to you to read a speed limit sign you'd miss understand it.

If you are going to sign a FB why would chose someone who has never thrown a block when there are many options who have shown proficience at it?

What makes him a better candidate than real FBs?

According to Mike Westoff, stellar ST play and the punt protector role, both of which he was very good at by all accounts. It is also probably inaccurate to say he has never thrown a block in his life, considering he bulked up for an H-back role with the Jets.

Again, not saying he is good enough to make the Patriots 2012 roster, but he brings more overall value than a pure FB if he is good enough to compete with one in that role.

For his own sake, I hope he lands with a coach willing to run the offense he essentially made popular at the pro level in 2011. Jim Harbaugh would do great things for him, and behind Kap I can see him get some playing time - Kap is too small right now.

Tebow gets cut no team signs him. He rides into the sunset and never plays again. My prediction.

I'll just let this sum up my two cents....

35818754.jpg

it'll be a great day when he's out of the league and I don't have to hear about his preternatural ability to play any position, even ones he's never played before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST