PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Team Hotel??

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFTWENTYTHREE

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
anyone know the team hotel or the place where pats fans are going to congregate this weekend in indy?

Check the Marriots. That is where the NFL tries to book all of their teams.

Check the Marriots. That is where the NFL tries to book all of their teams.

NFL doesn't book the teams, the teams book themselves. I know that the Lions use the Hyatt Dearborn for training camp, and that was also where the Seahawks stayed last year for the Super Bowl.

NFL doesn't book the teams, the teams book themselves. I know that the Lions use the Hyatt Dearborn for training camp, and that was also where the Seahawks stayed last year for the Super Bowl.

Um, this game is in Indy, not Detroit :confused:

Um, this game is in Indy, not Detroit :confused:

Right. I get that. I'm saying that the league doesn't book the teams, so there is no standard hotel. I was using examples that I knew of.

According to the CBS/NFL film crews the NFL teams usually stay at a Marriot. They stay where the team stays. Also the folks at the Marriot in Jax said every team that played Jax stayed there this past season.

I don't know about training camp as I am sure where that is conducted is at the teams discretion. All I know is the guys that bring us the games told me that they always stay at a Marriot and in the future try to book the Marriot for my road trips.

I also doubt that one hotel could host both SB teams, because of the conference rooms needed and I doubt both teams would want to stay at the same hotel.

Just my .002

Last edited:
We stayed at the Radisson in Appleton for the Green Bay game and that's where the Pats were staying.

We stayed at the Radisson in Appleton for the Green Bay game and that's where the Pats were staying.

Side note, they did say unless there wasn't a Marriot close by. :D

Side note, they did say unless there wasn't a Marriot close by. :D

Exactly my point . The team books each hotel based on the particular situation in each city not just because it's a Marriott . :D

Exactly my point . The team books each hotel based on the particular situation in each city not just because it's a Marriott . :D

They made it clear that the Marriot is where they normally stay. They all had a bunch of jokes about it i.e. second home, free nights etc..

The Colts hotel is down at the end of Lonesome Street. It's called Heartbreak Hotel.:rocker:

Michigan Dave reported in that they are staying at the Westin.

anyone know the team hotel or the place where pats fans are going to congregate this weekend in indy?

I could tell you, but then I'd have to tie you up and dump you in a closet for the next 24hrs!!!! :You could be working for Polian for all we know!!!;) :p

The Colts are staying at the Marriott downtown. The Pats are at the Westin. On a sidenote, I feel for the Colts. We were in that Marriott...there were thousands of annoying 10-15 year old cheerleaders in town for some competition screeching in the lobby. Good luck sleeping in that noise, Peyton.

The Colts are staying at the Marriott downtown. The Pats are at the Westin. On a sidenote, I feel for the Colts. We were in that Marriott...there were thousands of annoying 10-15 year old cheerleaders in town for some competition screeching in the lobby. Good luck sleeping in that noise, Peyton.

For some reason, I thought staying in a hotel the night before a home game was something only the Pats did.

Working in the hotel industry, it is in fact the team who decides on the hotel. The one exception is the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back