PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tank Williams placed on IR, CB Jeff Shoate signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsbacker

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Per Projo.com...could open a spot for a Guyton or a Redd possibly.

Re: Tank Williams placed on IR...

******* great. This is why I hate pre-season games and training camp.

Last edited:

well that's stupid.

Damn, I was really looking forward to the depth he could provide at safety and somewhat to ILB in the nickel.

Think this might pave the way for a Seau return?

Hopefully Aiken will be ok.

Damn, I was really looking forward to the depth he could provide at safety and somewhat to ILB in the nickel.

Think this might pave the way for a Seau return?

It means Rodney will have to drag his old bag o' bones out there more frequently which will probably cause him to go down with his own injury.

I wonder what the injury was to keep him out so long.

I'm gonna guess he tore his ACL.

I'm gonna guess he tore his ACL.

i think he tore his 3rd metatarsal on the posterial cruchit ligaments.

my brother is in medical knee school and sometimes i read his books.

Projo said in 2006 he fractued his kneecap...maybe that was it...this just sucks...

And really when you looked at both his and Aiken's injury..Aiken's seemed a lot worse...sad sad..I was hoping Tank would be OK...and..not good...a bit surprised..but...I feel in a few days Aikens may be IRed as well...Choate is 5'10" and a CB/S....a bit small I would say for S...I wonder also what is ailing JSanders???

Last edited:

Couldn't care less about the other teams.
My point was to quit feeling sorry for yourself because this is part of the game.

It's too bad but we have a lot of young players I'm excited about and this will allow us to keep one more of them.

My point was to quit feeling sorry for yourself because this is part of the game.

It's too bad but we have a lot of young players I'm excited about and this will allow us to keep one more of them.

Although it sucks it is part of the game and that was also my first reaction to the news...

I understand your point and yes, maybe this is an opportunity for someone else.

But some people are bothered by poor OL play, or bad punting, or penalties. Season ending injuries in training camp are my biggest pet peeve in football. Drives me crazy.

And really when you looked at both his and Aiken's injury..Aiken's seemed a lot worse...sad sad..I was hoping Tank would be OK...and..not good...a bit surprised..but...I feel in a few days Aikens may be IRed as well...Choate is 5'10" and a CB/S....a bit small I would say for S...I wonder also what is ailing JSanders???

My thoughts exactly. I was fully expecting to see one of them IR'ed today - but was expecting it to be Aiken. Now hopefully Aiken will be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes