PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tank Williams injury update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement was totally benign and I'm sorry you had that experience of being put on ignore. The problem is that too MANY people on the gameday forums get themselves into a reactive mode instead of a proactive one and it makes for a somewhat miserable experience.

That statement was totally benign and I'm sorry you had that experience of being put on ignore. The problem is that too MANY people on the gameday forums get themselves into a reactive mode instead of a proactive one and it makes for a somewhat miserable experience.
Putting people on hold does not my your experience miserable. Just the opposite. A miserable experience is having yahoos interrupt conversation with stupid crap.

If a lot of people put you on hold, consider just for the tiniest moment: maybe it was something you said, and if you don't see it you are probably doomed to being ignored again. Better to try to find out why so many people put you on ignore and don't do that anymore, that complain about it.

Putting people on hold does not my your experience miserable. Just the opposite. A miserable experience is having yahoos interrupt conversation with stupid crap.

If a lot of people put you on hold, consider just for the tiniest moment: maybe it was something you said, and if you don't see it you are probably doomed to being ignored again. Better to try to find out why so many people put you on ignore and don't do that anymore, that complain about it.
Actually, being ignored on the chat worked out nicely, I got to read pats1's play-by-play with limited commerical breaks. :singing:

Actually, being ignored on the chat worked out nicely, I got to read pats1's play-by-play with limited commerical breaks. :singing:

I would imagine you were universally ignored by accident. It did teach 3 valuable lessons though:

1) The /ignore command is not case sensitive
2) Zero looks a lot like capital Oh
3) I don't have the slightest idea how to unignore someone with that chat tool

So is this thread about Tank Williams getting hurt or someone's feelings getting hurt?

I hope they're both ok... especially Tank.

I would imagine you were universally ignored by accident. It did teach 3 valuable lessons though:

Fail..........

Last edited:

Calm down killer, it's just an internet chat room.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So... how is Tank?

Help is your friend. :D

/ignore Patslifer
/unignore Patslifer

1 - yeah, but that makes it easier to nail a troll quick
2 - you'll start to see the difference
3 - /unignore xxxxx

Calm down killer, it's just an internet chat room.:rolleyes:

Welcome back Patstroller. Hope you had a nice offseason foreclosing on widows and orphans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes