PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tallying up the casualties....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Talib back before all else. I also really want the bye week.....it's coming up and could be a great chance for some recovery.

I agree. He and Dennard are doing a fantastic job at CB, they are a great duo!

Hasn't seem to affect them one bit thus far...

Jacksonville was a good test.....

All these injured guys can sit the next three weeks into the bye. When they return most if not all should be able to play. The schedule is easy enough that the Pats should be able to take two of three from NYJ-MIA-PIT.

fwiw Can't wait to get Vereen back. I like Bolden but his knee is effed up and he can't catch a screen pass to save his life.

:confused:

Hill's numbers this season:

6 for 39
4 for 86
3 for 108
0 for 0
2 for 21
3 for 46

I love his potential, but let's not get crazy here. As for Kerley, he's got 16 catches all year, and he hasn't hit the 70 yards mark once.

Am convinced all 3 are nevertheless dangerous--imagine them with Brady.

Besides, if the Jets were a truly crummy team, we wd not be keeping such a close watch on them from week to week.

Am convinced all 3 are nevertheless dangerous--imagine them with Brady.

Every player in the NFL is "dangerous". That's how they get to the NFL.

Besides, if the Jets were a truly crummy team, we wd not be keeping such a close watch on them from week to week.

The Jets have gone 8-8 and 6-10 in the past two seasons, yet we still enjoy our "Jets Suck" threads and love to take in the misery of the Jets fans. It's not because they weren't a crummy team, because they were. It's because it was the Jets.

Jacksonville was a good test.....

All these injured guys can sit the next three weeks into the bye. When they return most if not all should be able to play. The schedule is easy enough that the Pats should be able to take two of three from NYJ-MIA-PIT.

fwiw Can't wait to get Vereen back. I like Bolden but his knee is effed up and he can't catch a screen pass to save his life.

Yeah, the "Bolden should be starting over Ridley" rhetoric has calmed down a bit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes