PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Zappe’s Chance Coming? It Sounds Like It Might Be

SB1 is a fraud, he doesn’t want an exchange of thoughts, he’s just trolling.

Yeah, Mac could have done the same thing Zappe did… he just didn’t… at any time.

Happy to discuss and exchange thoughts. Zappe stanning and pom pom waving isn't exchanging thoughts.

Mac is a better QB than Zappe. No reason to think Jones couldn't have equalled or bettered Zappe's performance in those two games. None whatsoever. And Mac isn't good. So that sure doesn't say much about Zappe does it.

Last edited:
That's called being along for the ride. Zappe didn't win either of those games. The run game and defense did a lot more to make that happen. Sure Zappe didn't screw up...he just waited till the Bears game to do that.

What do you think Brady would have done if he got a gift of 6 fourth down stops like Zappe did in that Lions game? Their defense was terrible. Do you think Brady would have only managed 1 TD out of it like Zappe?
You have no integrity. You want to think what you think and argue 2+2=5
The best 2 games the team played in the last 2 year were Zappe starts. The 24 games 10 started were all worse. Nothing else changed.
And Zappe played better in those games than 10 has played in almost any of his 24.
You just want to be a clown.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Happy to discuss and exchange thoughts. Zappe stanning and pom pom waving isn't exchanging thoughts.

Mac is a better QB than Zappe. No reason to think Jones couldn't have equalled or bettered Zappe's performance in those two games. None whatsoever. And Mac isn't good. So that sure doesn't say much about Zappe does it.
You said there was no evidence the team had a better chance to win with Zappe starting. 2-0 vs 8-16.

• Ha Ha
You have no integrity. You want to think what you think and argue 2+2=5
The best 2 games the team played in the last 2 year were Zappe starts.
#AlongForTheRide

The 24 games 10 started were all worse. Nothing else changed.
And Zappe played better in those games than 10 has played in almost any of his 24.
Lol. That's why Bill cut him and not one other team wanted him for free. Because "he PlAyeD BeTtEr"
The Zappe stans are one reason why I'm looking forward to his exit with Mac's this offseason.
You just want to be a clown.
My my... the Zappites take it so personally for some reason. When the smurf is out of the league after this season he'll be just fine, he's got some money now, he got to play NFL football for a bit and his fiancee is gorgeous so don't worry about him.

#AlongForTheRide

Lol. That's why Bill cut him and not one other team wanted him for free. Because "he PlAyeD BeTtEr"
The Zappe stans are one reason why I'm looking forward to his exit with Mac's this offseason.

My my... the Zappites take it so personally for some reason. When the smurf is out of the league after this season he'll be just fine, he's got some money now, he got to play NFL football for a bit and his fiancee is gorgeous so don't worry about him.
Ok let’s summarize.
I say the guy who was the only change in 2 games and the team was better in those 2 games than all 24 player by the other guy is evidence the team is better if he plays.
You say it’s just a coincidence and the rest of the team miraculously only played better in those 2 because of nothing.

Clear to see who the clown is.

You are the pats fans equivalent of a 4 year old who can’t understand what is explained to them

• Ha Ha
If Zappe was actually as good as some believe he would have been the starter all year, according to them we'd probably be 8-2 instead of 2-8, that said I think he starts tomorrow. My choice is one of the unknowns, Grier or Cunningham but I think it's the Zapper.

If Zappe was actually as good as some believe he would have been the starter all year, according to them we'd probably be 8-2 instead of 2-8, that said I think he starts tomorrow. My choice is one of the unknowns, Grier or Cunningham but I think it's the Zapper.
No one knows what Zappe is, but he played better in his 2 starts than 10 has played in 2 years.
He will run the play as coached. It will be a great chance to see how much 10 is holding back the offense.

No one knows what Zappe is, but he played better in his 2 starts than 10 has played in 2 years.
He will run the play as coached. It will be a great chance to see how much 10 is holding back the offense.
I think we'll get to see Sunday, pretty sure he's going to start.

BB played N'Keal Harry over Jakobi Meyers for the first 5 games of 2020.

what a joke. It's less than 24 hrs before kickoff and BB still won't say who is starting. (well we know it won't be Grier)

Reminds of when Maple Leafs owner Harold Ballard fired Roger Neilson then realized he had nobody to replace him so he hired him back. Ballard wouldn't tell the press and actually wanted Neilson to come out for the game with a bag over his head and then do a big reveal (Neilson would have no part of it)

Maybe the Pats will put a tarp over the starting QB and then unveil him at mid-field.

What a circus this franchise has sunk to.

what a joke. It's less than 24 hrs before kickoff and BB still won't say who is starting. (well we know it won't be Grier)

Reminds of when Maple Leafs owner Harold Ballard fired Roger Neilson then realized he had nobody to replace him so he hired him back. Ballard wouldn't tell the press and actually wanted Neilson to come out for the game with a bag over his head and then do a big reveal (Neilson would have no part of it)

Maybe the Pats will put a tarp over the starting QB and then unveil him at mid-field.

At this point I'm 90% Mac, 9% Zappe, 1% Malik

At this point I'm 90% Mac, 9% Zappe, 1% Malik

I'm now more like 66-34 Mac... With the revelation that Cunnyham hasn't practiced at QB in over a month, he's no longer a consideration there for me.

Reactions: Ian
I'm now more like 66-34 Mac... With the revelation that Cunnyham hasn't practiced at QB in over a month, he's no longer a consideration there for me.
I feel like they think they need to pull Mac and move on but they keep looking at Zappe and realizing he's not going to look remotely competent out there.

This just reeks of them wanting an option B, but everything keeps saying "sorry, option A is the only thing remotely viable right now".

BB is not a serious coach anymore.

Or he doesn’t give a crap and just effing around cause he knows he’s leaving after the season. Or both.

This makes zero sense.
1. If you were going to start Mac all along, why take reps away from him.
2. If you were considering Zappe, why not give him 80% of the reps to prepare him.

The tarp is pulled off revealing... Matt Corral :D

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back