PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"TALE OF THE TAPE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy it in any store. My daughter wears it for lower back muscle strain before soccer games. It is used by a lot of people regularly. You see it in basketball all the time. It's not that expensive ($10-15).

This whole article is a good marketing ploy. I'd be shocked if the Patriots didn't have a bunch around for a very long time.

It’s kinesiotape, right? I sometimes wear it for my knees.

Is this a joke or was he actually fined? Because it seems like that might actually be how wearing products in game works. Would honestly expect a fine for what you just said...it's not Nike or Beats by Dre.
Sorry...just edited my post with a :p.

With that said, if it was someone other than Tom I'm sure some ahole in the league office thought about

Is this a joke or was he actually fined? Because it seems like that might actually be how wearing products in game works. Would honestly expect a fine for what you just said...it's not Nike or Beats by Dre.
Come on now? LOL.:p Are they going to tell them what underwear, deodorant, ..etc, to use?

It's a freaking bandaid. ;)

If only Edelman and Hightower had "iced up son" and then applied the magic tape!

This whole article is a good marketing ploy. I'd be shocked if the Patriots didn't have a bunch around for a very long time.
Absolutely. The " I represent the Patriots and we need some" rings false. If you were trying to get some, you might say, you represent an NFL team but what if you're talking to someone who hates the Pats???? It sounds like a great way to get free publicity.....

The tape Tom Brady used on his injured hand appears to have been discovered the week before by a mysterious doctor at a baseball convention

"The doctor — whose name was unknown — asked about the company's new line of kinesiology tape and how it "might help a very specific abrasion in a very particular area of the hand near the thumb."

Cassady demonstrated the tape for the doctor and his assistant and arranged for some tape to be shipped to the Patriots. According to Cassady, as the doctor left the booth, he said, "Watch the games on Sunday, and see if you see your product."
---

"It is unknown whether the unnamed doctor was Alex Guerrero, Brady's personal health guru. Guerrero is not a doctor, but he has been sanctioned in the past for "falsely presenting himself as a medical doctor," according to The Boston Globe."

The interesting part of that is there appears to be training staff in NE who either didn't know that KT tape exists, or that it's available at every drugstore in the country.

No wonder Brady uses Guerrero. Do NE's doctors know about stitches or did they try to treat him with leaches?

If it is this year’s scandal, I’m blaming you for it.

Not enough there to even make a decent troll.

Maybe...but at this point, I think only the hardened haters will get up for another fake scandal. The feeling I get is that people are just as fatigued with fake scandals as they are with the Pats success.

The interesting part of that is there appears to be training staff in NE who either didn't know that KT tape exists, or that it's available at every drugstore in the country.

No wonder Brady uses Guerrero. Do NE's doctors know about stitches or did they try to treat him with leaches?

Exactly!

My daughter is a fastpitch softball pitcher and was dealing with pulled hamstring during her High School season last year.

She wore KT tape on the back of her hamstring as she came back from her injury.

It was recommended to her by her physical who specifically deals with athletes.

I'll go out on a limb and say KT tape is pretty common for athletes

Exactly!

My daughter is a fastpitch softball pitcher and was dealing with pulled hamstring during her High School season last year.

100%. I had a Grade 2 tear on my hamstring a few years back and the KT tape definitely helped with the recovery. It was garden variety back then.

Exactly!

The whole thing may be a marketing ploy by the tape folks. I just hate the way this is written. A mysterious Doctor.

Last edited:
Thank god he didn’t write something horrible, like say “ hi mom” on it.

That would have been big trouble for sure.

Did the mystery doctor drive away in the mystery machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back