PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

T.O. to sign with the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
patriotsrule said:
You guys post when Josh McCown gets signed for Christ sakes. Are you telling me no one on this board has any interest in where T.O. ends up? I'll take that bet. Jay Glazer says it's a three year deal. And for him not coming here, you won't have to worry about that. No one comes here anymore, they just leave. Where have you been lately?
you're an idiot... no, we dont give a **** where TO goes (HOPEFULLY, NOT HERE) count the lombardi's, rook

I originally thought that TO would blend in nicely here because we have so many leaders on our team. But now that I've thought about it a little more, I just don't see how he'll be able to fit the program. We all know that BB runs a very tight ship and that includes how all members of the team approach the media. No talking about injuries, or things of that nature. I just don't see TO being able to really fit into that type of atmosphere.

Plus he said something like "if they only play me X, I'll only play X% of the plays. He clearly hasn't learned anything from his almost one year away from football. He's the type of guy who will never see beyond himself. His heroic return for the Superbowl against the Pats was not done because he was a great team guy, all he wanted to was to extend what he has created in his mind, which is "The Legend that is TO".

Last edited:
smg93 said:
I originally thought that TO would blend in nicely here because we have so many leaders on our team. But now that I've thought about it a little more, I just don't see how he'll be able to fit the program. We all know that BB runs a very tight ship and that includes how all members of the team approach the media. No talking about injuries, or things of that nature. I just don't see TO being able to really fit into that type of atmosphere.

Plus he said something like "if they only play me X, I'll only play X% of the plays. He clearly hasn't learned anything from his almost one year away from football. He's the type of guy who will never see beyond himself. His heroic return for the Superbowl against the Pats was not done because he was a great team guy, all he wanted to was to extend what he has created in his mind, which is "The Legend that is TO".
exactly... TO is a great player, just not a NE player... the team is greater than the sum of the players... dont listen to me, listen to BB and TB

Last edited:
i actually was a TO fan when he was on the 9'ers... i liked his talent, and i liked his entertainment value.. but if the pats signed him, id turn in my season tix... he is so anti-pats.... can anyone argue that? besides the moron drew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back