Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NEPettyOfficer72, May 21, 2013.
Like I said before
- Signing of All-Pro Strong Safety/OLB Adrian Wilson
- Devin McCourty starting and remaining at FS for the entire season
- Re-signing of Star CB Aqib Talib healthy and with us for an entire season
- Improved play and health of CB Ras-I Dowling
- CB Alfonzo Dennard returning
- Signing talented rookie pass rusher hybrid athletes Jamie Collins and Michael Buchanan
- Rob Ninkovich (very underrated), Jerod Mayo and Vince Wilfork you know what they bring
- Spikes offseason worked on speed, quickness and endurance
- Second year players Chandler Jones, Don'ta Hightower and Tavon Wilson possibly on the rise (at least two of them)
- Solid LB Dane Fletcher returning to health
- Drafting solid CB and Safety depth Logan Ryans and Duron Harmon
- Steve Beaurahais solid draft pick and good depth
- Getting veteran interior push help with Tommy Kelly and Armond Armstead
- And Justin Francis being able to possibly see more field this season.. And I very much like our chances to have a great defensive year... the best since 2007 IMO. The SMARTS, talent and depth is there, you CAN'T deny it. Just ready to see it on the field. We are younger, more experience, more talented, faster, bigger and stronger and even more versatile.
Separate names with a comma.