PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is plain flat out rape.

Can't believe we are cheering over a 7k nosebleed ticket. That's how outrageous this has become.

Beers were $20 each for SB42. Wonder how much those cost?

The good old days.

Seahawks fans must be driving the market up. There is no other explanation.
I seriously doubt that. No average fan can afford those prices and it's safe to assume many Seattle fans blew their wads last year. I suspect that fewer tickets overall entered the secondary market this year, hence the shortage.

Inventory of tickets is slowly going up on StubHub, yet prices are remaining firm at 9k. Other sites are a little bit lower.

I seriously doubt that. No average fan can afford those prices and it's safe to assume many Seattle fans blew their wads last year. I suspect that fewer tickets overall entered the secondary market this year, hence the shortage.

Seahawks fans travel as exhibited at last years SB. That was like a home game for Seattle.

Fans spent all their money 12 months ago? Silly Isnt that why people work all year? I mean, I could afford to go SBs 38 and 39. There are more motivated buyers than tickets.

Inventory of tickets is slowly going up on StubHub, yet prices are remaining firm at 9k. Other sites are a little bit lower.

Inventory is going up and that is a good thing

Theory that NFL instructed teams to hold tickets until friday might be true it seems? These might be early leaks

Razor Gator is out...

"SORRY, TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE FOR THIS EVENT!"

Ahh... just got home.

My excitement about going to the game is slowly dwindling.
They have gone down though. Were at a minimum of 9k a few hours ago. So there has been some progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News