PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Super Bowl Sunday Is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCal Patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Today,I don't care about any of the gossip or silly stuff that's swirling.You like me should sit back and ENJOY today as OUR TEAM,The New England Patriots try to make history and cap off an incredible season.Tomase,Felger,Tom Jackson and the rest of the scumbags shouldn't efffect anyone here today.This is OUR DAY and NOTHING those clowns can do can ruin it for Me.They can blow it out their backsides!Seize the moment Ladies and Gentlemen.Today is OUR DAY TO SHINE !
Good Luck Patriots,WE'RE all with YOU!In the words of Bob Kraft, "WE are all Patriots and today The Patriots are World Champions ! Let's hope He can repeat those words a little later today.

....... bump

have a nice game, NoCalPatriot !

go pats !!!

i hope we will see one game together one time

I agree 100 percent with the first post.

Today is the day to savor what our Pats have done and are about to do. The SpyGate stuff is really beside the point, and should be ignored.

Let the Haters wrap themself up in that crap.

Today is about Tom Brady's awesome season, Bill Belichick's coaching genius, the unselfish ethos of the entire team and the fact that all of that stuff is about to culminate in a perfect season.

Enjoy it, brothers and sisters in Pats land, wherever you are.

I'm very fortunate in that I'm going to the game. Cannot freaking wait.

I am definately ready

I've been ready since Tuesday. I've got a friend who's an Indy fan who hates the Pats but at the same time he wants to see 19-0 because it's never been done before. Strange days....

I'm pumped. I'm not turning on ESPN to hear more about the supposed "new" taping scandal. I'm not letting the haters ruin this day for me. I suggest you guys (and gals) do the same.

GO Pats!!!

Last edited:
I'm going to the gym to work off some stress, then home to cook for the BIG night tonight....ignore all the crap! As the OP said, it's OUR day!! I'm trying to stay calm.....nothing we can do but wait! In the words of Tom Petty.....the waiting is the hardest part!!

Enjoy the day and the game!! GO PATS!! Win or lose, I'll always love my team!

Bump2.gif

Another good positive thread on this great day.

not long left now guys, come on pats

I'm waiting for the cameras to zoom in on the players entering the stadium. Then, the camera will zoom onto Brady. The look of those eyes, intense. That's when I know the Patriots will be victorious.
I'm hoping for the Patriots to win the kickoff, and of course go right down the field and score. The defense holds Manning and company to three and out. Brady takes them in for the second score.
Is that too much to ask for?

I can't believe today's the day...GO PATS!!! :)

usually, I'm wanting Sunday's to slow down because I gotta go to work on Monday. But today, the kickoff can't come soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back