PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday’s NFL Games (week 4)

Very well could be. I recall him trying to pick fights with some of the Broncos players way back in the Jay Cutler days but could be wrong. Rivers seems like a solid dude. Yeah he gets upset out there but I'd rather that than Jim Caldwell.
That is what I was referring to his beefs with Cutler. I haven't followed SD that closely to know if he has changed. I didn't even know he was Christian nor do I really care for that matter. I'm Jewish, do you care? Probably not..

Drew Brees pulled a Geno

17-0!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

What an ugly half for the Saints

lol Saints.

Any particular reason why the Drew Brees is in decline articles haven't surfaced thus far? He's been terrible this season.
Brees has always tossed a lot of picks. He had a poor 2012 as well with like 22 or 23 interceptions.

Any particular reason why the Drew Brees is in decline articles haven't surfaced thus far? He's been terrible this season.

He does commercials and dances for the corporate suits, unlike Brady.

In the spirit of where this thread has gone a bit.....

You just gotta have faith that Romo is Romo. He'll find a way to keep this game close.

On the other hand, I guess if he hands it off the Murray, then...I guess that's a mitigating factor.

17-0

Romo....where art thou?

The Saints were my NFC champion pick. How is their D playing like this with Vaccaro and Byrd?..

Saints is awful on the road

Something I have to ask...why is Rob Lowe so big? Is there some pop culture thing I've missed?

Do they even tell Peyton what the commercial is for when they call him up?

Boy is DeMarco Murray having a good year so far. Damn...

He was still leading the NFL in rushing after everyone else played today, before he even stepped on the field.

I've heard the announcers call out the refs in every game I've watched today.

Wow Brees... that close to a pick 6

Every time I watch the Saints they get their faces stomped in. I watch like 4 or 5 Saint games a year and they're almost always decisive loses. Must leave me with a bias because when people talk about how great they are I'm left looking at them like they have 3 heads.

Ia m sick of being attacked becasue as my username states I am a Christian.

Do you get the point I am making Supa?

Rivers gets fired up and passionate during games and some posters say he has an attitude problem.
Tom Brady does the same thing gets fired up and passionate and its fine.

Again I have no issue with Tom Brady or Philip Rivers.

Because my username states Christiancat they know I am christian and automatically say that I have a Christian bias in defense of Rivers and completely ignore my relevant post.

As far as Colin people don't even know him yet they call him a douch?

Oh and because I take up for him some posters claim it is simply because of religion. It is upsetting.

I got your point, and I agree with it. I used to think that Rivers was an ass with a bad attitude as well, but after hearing repeatedly about what a good guy he is, it helped to shape a different opinion.

As far as religion is concerned, I've jumped on you a bit before as well after we talked about it many times, so I'm not really surprised that it's going to remain a controversial topic.

Don't worry about it though. As long as you don't beat it into the ground, no one will be concerned about it in 5 minutes. I know your faith is strong, but this isn't the right setting for it--that's all.

If I saw the Pats defense doing this...:mad::mad::mad:

Boy is DeMarco Murray having a good year so far. Damn...

He was still leading the NFL in rushing after everyone else played today, before he even stepped on the field.
Explosive and dynamic are the two words that come to mind. Not that Murray hasn't been impressive but the Cowboys OL has been magnificent in 2014.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back