Sullivan's Travels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=155953

...the demeanor around Foxboro is decidedly different than it was on the Bayou.
Sullivan says the first thing he noticed was the welcome he received from his new team. Then, it was the tone and where conversation went next.
“You hear more talk about football than outside of football and that definitely did it for me,†said Sullivan, who claims he has lost 10 pounds (down to 310) since the start of camp. “Basically, I got that love of the game again. After being through what I’ve been through, it feels good to be around people who are positive all the time.â€

Its really a pleasure to see things turning around for him. Hope he has a good season and is the player like he once was in college.

Brownfan80 said:
Nice quote, I especially thought the part about 'hearing more football talk than outside of football' was interesting. I've always had the feeling that other teams weren't as football oriented when 'off duty' as the Patriots were. It seems that this may be the case.

Reading into what Sullivan said, my guess is that the Saints' players were more preoccupied with the troubles resulting from last years's hurricanes.

borg said:
Reading into what Sullivan said, my guess is that the Saints' players were more preoccupied with the troubles resulting from last years's hurricanes.

Ah, true enough, I was forgetting what team Sully played for last season. My apologies.

as expected he made the team and now i hope he will re-start his career

let's see if it will become one of the 'steals' we will remember

i wish him really good luck and i hope he will play his best starting next sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST