PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs tears achilles, done for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsinthesnow

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
@Ravens: Terrell Suggs tore his Achilles and is done for the year.

The AFC is rough.

Wow.

Huge blow to what many of us believe are the #1 team in our way of getting back to the SuperBowl.

Can't say I feel bad at all, especially if those domestic violence accusations involving bleach are true.

I don't know how I feel about this. Never liked celebrating when a player goes down like this.

That said, the Ravens were one of the teams responsible for orchestrating Deflate Gate, so..........

I don't know how I feel about this. Never liked celebrating when a player goes down like this.

That said, the Ravens were one of the teams responsible for orchestrating Deflate Gate, so..........

Stay classy, CEO. No need to get down to Baltimore's level.

Yeah the Ravens are done.

They might get into the playoffs but this will just cost them draft positioning.

Wow, tough break. Not a fan of his, but he's a great player and never want to see a season ending injury for anyone. Cromartie's injury looked bad too.

Is it the same one he tore a few years back? Either way, that sucks, tough injury to get back to 100% from at his age. He's done it once though, so who knows.

They arent making the playoffs this year. Even with him they would have struggled.

That sucks for the Ravens, but I guess we can be glass half-full about it and just be glad that Suggs wont be able to aim at opposing players knees for the rest of the season.

W
Anyone who celebrates this is a POS.

Never rejoice how anyone loses the ability to earn ones living no matter what.

While agree with your sentiment, I would retract the earn a living bit. He still gets paid millions.
That said, injuries suck and the Pats got hosed losing (basically) Gronk for the Super Bowl. So I feel for the fans becuase I know how it feels.

Tough break for the Rat Birds.

They still have a good team though, but his loss will hurt them, like Nelson's injury will in GB, but they should still be able to make a run.

That being said, I feel like the AFC is really now a two team race and we already saw a preview: New England and Pittsburgh, especially at full-strength, it'll be interesting.

The Colts are the same soft team as always, maybe worse, Denver looks like an implosion waiting to happen, especially with Manning playing like an old man. Besides that, I fail to see any real contenders out there, except maybe the KC Chiefs, who seem like a real improvement from last year, and we already know what happened when we last played....should be interesting.

Looking at the injury as it happened on TV, I did not think it was that bad. Kinda surprised. Wish him luck on the recovery and hopefully he can "pull a Vince"

Wow.

You know, it's a long season, anything can happen, injuries, yak yak yak...but I'd honestly say as far as odds of winning the AFC, as of this moment I would take the Pats vs. the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST