PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs: Bengals taunted me about ... Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was obviously a joke and it's pretty sad that you guys can't see that.

As for Suggs, that dude is obviously gay for Brady.

This is like a "Single White Female" type of obsession. If he shows up at any Pats game with Brady's hair style wearing a #12 jersey, it's restraining order time. I bet Suggs has a few of the life-size Brady Fathead wall graphics on his walls at home and talks to them regularly.

Hello - that's the whole point. It's always about Tom Brady with Suggy.

Only partially the point. Read the thread. People think it happened.

I think it's been pretty well covered that the guy might not have said that to Suggs about Brady. In which case it's even sadder because, after a season-ending win and before a first-round playoff game, the first thing the guy can think of is Brady. As I said earlier, it's also a product of the guy knowing he can get national attention by mentioning Brady. But no matter how you slice it, it's an odd obsession.

This dudes Brady hatred is starting to worry me a little.. All it takes is one cheap shot..

I know there a players in the past (and present) who dislike Brady, but this thug has taken it to a new level.

i feel exactly the way you too, the guy worries me, like he very well might take a cheap shot at Brady, or just as likley try to make an attempt at a cheap shot, like in last years game, with no intention of making damaging contact, but may get hit or misjudge his lunge and hit TB in the knee . . .

I do think that there was some 2007 payback in Pollard lunge at TB knees in that first game in 2008 . . .

w8n5i1.jpg

Not a good tooth-to-gum ratio.

Right before it, Suggs got absolutely bent back and driven into the ground by an offensive lineman. To see that loud-mouthed punk destroyed was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah. Rough day at the office, he got just bent backwards.

Ravens Terrell Suggs overlooking the Chiefs

He has Tom Brady on his mind and is looking forward to seeing Tom next weekend. Not a good sign for Raven fans.

21jrnlu.jpg

On a side note, looks like those "Painting with Bob Ross" lessons paid off!

Re: Ravens Terrell Suggs overlooking the Chiefs

He has Tom Brady on his mind and is looking forward to seeing Tom next weekend. Not a good sign for Raven fans.

21jrnlu.jpg

On a side note, looks like those "Painting with Bob Ross" lessons paid off!

Well played:D

Oh, I have more photoshops! LOL!! All his talk about Brady, I'm starting to wonder about this guy.

Was that Bob Ross originally? "Lets put in some happy little trees here..."

8/10......

I guess Suggs won't get to see Tom next weekend.

2zxzhno.jpg

:rofl:

That guy was the best. Never understood him til I went to university and woke up still drunk and watched his show. Then it all made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes