PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Suggs: Bengals taunted me about ... Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not buying this. It seems like a joke to me. There is just no way anyone but a teenage girl is this obsessed with Tom Brady. Is there any chance he made this up as a bogus reason for the altercation to perpetuate some kind of joke? This whole hatred thing seems more like an inside joke media stunt to me.

This is why Ravens are going to be one and out. They're going to be caught looking past the Chiefs towards us and really underestimating how hard it is to play at Arrowhead where Chiefs are undefeated this season.

Chiefs are my upset pick this weekend in the AFC as well (Packers in the NFC).

As for Suggs, that dude is obviously gay for Brady.

Jist of it:

I can't help thinking maybe Simpson didn't actually say that, that maybe this was Suggs's "funny" explanation. Which would be even sadder.

Simpson sounds like a funny dude that has learned the fine art of comical trash talk from Ocho. I do beleive he said this, and what a classic line. Suggs got absolutely annihilated on the play and then Simpson bends over him, hands him his helmut and says Brady's his favorite QB. Awesome!

Last edited:
w8n5i1.jpg

:rofl: almost sounds like it came from the Onion, unbelievable.

They taunted me! So I called him a poopface and said I was going to tell!

Hello - He was joking.

I liked reading this part.

On the play leading up to the confrontation, Suggs was demolished on a block by Bengals offensive tackle Andrew Whitworth, who pushed Suggs back, knocked off his helmet, flattened him and then landed on top of him.

Hello - He was joking.

Hello - that's the whole point. It's always about Tom Brady with Suggy.
An incident with a Bengal player turns into a Tom Brady reference. Creepy!

PS - I want the Ravens playing the Patriots. Imagine the fun we fans can have as hundreds of us send flowers to Suggy at his hotel in Providence with cards signed "Miss you. See you soon. Your favorite man crush, Tom XOXO"

Harbaugh isn't known for coaching mental discipline because as we have seen, the Ravens take themselves out of games time and again because they get too upset over a bad call or excess penalty. I guarantee you he will not have the presence of mind to counsel the team not to look past the Chiefs.

Similarly, I just hope that Brady's obsession to beat The Twig in ping pong doesn't distract him from playoff prep

This dudes Brady hatred is starting to worry me a little.. All it takes is one cheap shot..

I know there a players in the past (and present) who dislike Brady, but this thug has taken it to a new level.

It is downright creepy, but on the other hand, he has caught the attention of the refs when he goes near Brady, they'll be quick to give the benefit of the doubt to any questionable call if the Pats were to play the Ravens.

This obsession has truly reached the out of control stalker stage.

So, all Light or maybe Vollmer has to say is something like, "You vill like Herr Brady! Dot ist an order!!!" and Suggs goes nuts, picks up a 15 yd unsportscreature like conduct penalty and gets ejected. I like it!

I really has. I don't even get it anymore. The guy really is obsessed with Tommy. It's scary.

Maybe Simpson said something bad about Brady, and Suggs the Brady lover that he is, felt the need to defend Brady's honor.:eek:

I also think at this point Suggs realizes that any time he says anything about Brady he gets national attention.

Suggs should just admit, that he has a crush on Brady. It's clearly obvious....

This sounds likes something out of the WWE

The guy has problems. Roid rage maybe? Or just a sad clown?

2zs9z10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back