PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stevie Johnson running his mouth.....again.

Stevie better get studying film fast. What a tool. If he was open constantly why isn't he telling the QB to looks his way if he can't be covered???

What the hell is your point? Oh no he's slow you got us! We're still gonna beat your ass by 40.

Haha. I just don't think he is a very good player & I hope the Bills trap him on the field and force him to cover Spiller.

And what do you wanna wager? I'll take that line. PM your terms.

But trust me, I'm not naive enough to think the Bills will win. The Pats-Bills game at the Ralph is a great time with a ton of Pats fans.

IMO, besides the QB and head coach (obviously the 2 major things you need), this is about as even as the Bills and Pats have ever been. Johnson is a very underrated wr. Read his full comments. They aren't that bad. But I want a little swagger with the Bills and I'm glad they got some confidence. Confidence can do amazing things.

This Levy guy sure seems to be really upset and knows all these bad things that have happened to the Bills in their Pats games.

Look ,I'll take his word for it. You're right about it all, Levy.The Pats are bad, dirty, murderers,cheaters etc etc....have yourself a rage party.

Personally, when I think of a game we've played against the Bills going back years and years, all I remember is the Lawyer Milloy game. Other than that, what I remember about Bills games is that there are two of them every season, Uncle Meat screaming "this time for sure!!!" and everyone else wondering "when do we play a REAL team?".

Now they have high hopes for some itinerant gardener's son, Manuel Labor or somebody. Guess that beats screaming your lungs out and trying to make people notice your team when a stiff like Loseman is #1.

I guess when I think of Buffalo fan, I feel YOU, the Buffaloer, have two choices....kill yourself...or move to someplace with a real NFL franchise.

Stevie better get studying film fast. What a tool. If he was open constantly why isn't he telling the QB to looks his way if he can't be covered???

You guys are totally overrating how much players are following other teams' roster moves. They just started watching Pats game tape & most of it is from last year. You don't gain a ton by studying preseason tape. I believe Belichick was praising Josh Reed last year & he wasn't even on the team.

This Levy guy sure seems to be really upset and knows all these bad things that have happened to the Bills in their Pats games.

Look ,I'll take his word for it. You're right about it all, Levy.The Pats are bad, dirty, murderers,cheaters etc etc....have yourself a rage party.

Personally, when I think of a game we've played against the Bills going back years and years, all I remember is the Lawyer Milloy game. Other than that, what I remember about Bills games is that there are two of them every season, Uncle Meat screaming "this time for sure!!!" and everyone else wondering "when do we play a REAL team?".

Now they have high hopes for some itinerant gardener's son, Manuel Labor or somebody. Guess that beats screaming your lungs out and trying to make people notice your team when a stiff like Loseman is #1.

I guess when I think of Buffalo fan, I feel YOU, the Buffaloer, have two choices....kill yourself...or move to someplace with a real NFL franchise.

Haha. Good attempt at trying to stir things up. And yeah, I'm super angry right now.

But the kill yourself stuff is super classy. And settle down. You happen to root for professional athletes who are better at football than the ones I root for. You had as much to do with the Pats winning as I do with the Bills losing.

I'm not going to lump all Pats fans in with you because the majority are cool as hell. But when I was kid, the Bills were the model franchise & the Pats were playing to half filled stadiums and talking about relocating.

So enjoy your time because it can change quickly. And for the record, I'd smoke you in football. :)

Haha. I just don't think he is a very good player & I hope the Bills trap him on the field and force him to cover Spiller.

But trust me, I'm not naive enough to think the Bills will win. The Pats-Bills game at the Ralph is a great time with a ton of Pats fans.

IMO, besides the QB and head coach (obviously the 2 major things you need), this is about as even as the Bills and Pats have ever been. Johnson is a very underrated wr. Read his full comments. They aren't that bad. But I want a little swagger with the Bills and I'm glad they got some confidence. Confidence can do amazing things.

Butter fingers mcgee single handedly lost a game against us with his pathetic drops. Johnson is a horrible WR. This is not as close as it's ever been. You're going to be starting an undrafted rookie QB against Brady. You Bills fans have sure gotten delirious over Brady's 20-2 dominance over you.

Every year, he says this. Every year, he's wrong.

Trapped on the field or not, there will pretty much no situation in which Spikes will be tasked with covering Spiller.

It's hilarious that a fan of a team can talk trash to a guy who actually plays in the game.

And it's the NFL, not pop Warner. Your defense isn't good. SJ gets open all the time. He just hasn't had a QB to consistently get it to him. If he was on the Pats, he would be a type 5 wr with Brady.

The defensive game plan is going to stop CJ & SJ and force other players to make plays. Your defense doesn't scare anyone, except slow Spikes taking cheap shots. But as long as the Pats have Brady, they're the favorites. I just hope we actually found a legit franchise QB so we can actually have some meaningful games against you.

And the Bills have an entire team that doesn't scare anyone. Good luck on your team's quest for the Jadeveon Clowney sweepstakes and being mathematically eleminated from the playoffs by Thanksgiving.

Every season is the Bills time to take over the Patriots who are on the down slide. :rofl:

just as bad as jest fans.

the nail is always excited to go up against the hammer, figuring that he won't take a pounding this time.

but... same old, same old.

Like I stated in the previous post, you are right about it all.You're the best!!! You WERE the best and you've always been the best your whole life.Why, if you were one of the fill-in Stooges after Curly croaked you'd be THIS guy...

joe-besser-08.jpg

You had as much to do with the Pats winning as I do with the Bills losing.

I didn't realize I ever even hinted at such a preposterous assertion...oh wait...it's the Love Canal thing isn't it...your brain cells were polluted and they misfire now making you hallucinate alternate realities...well, look on the bright side, Mahv...at least you can read yourself to sleep without a night light..maybe you can patent that glow in the dark skin thing you got going on.

Perfect example why Stevie Johnson will never be a top WR in this league. Seriously does he not know that Chung is not with the Patriots anymore? Hell, Chung wasn't even a starter or a factor for the team last year when he played the Pats twice.

An elite WR knows his competition for the week backwards and forward and has spent hours in the film room especially the first game of the season vs. a division rival. Johnson doesn't even know who is playing for the Patriots.

But but...no one can shut him down

It's hilarious that a fan of a team can talk trash to a guy who actually plays in the game.

And it's the NFL, not pop Warner. Your defense isn't good. SJ gets open all the time. He just hasn't had a QB to consistently get it to him. If he was on the Pats, he would be a type 5 wr with Brady.

The defensive game plan is going to stop CJ & SJ and force other players to make plays. Your defense doesn't scare anyone, except slow Spikes taking cheap shots. But as long as the Pats have Brady, they're the favorites. I just hope we actually found a legit franchise QB so we can actually have some meaningful games against you.

By time that happens, Marv will have passed on to a better world and your team will be in LA.

Yawn.

Playing the Buffalo Bills on the road for the first game of the season is called "having an appetizer".

Obviously, this is the one and only big day of the year for the city of Buffalo.

Last edited:

Enjoy it while it lasts, Buford.

Last edited:
Haha. Good attempt at trying to stir things up. And yeah, I'm super angry right now.

But the kill yourself stuff is super classy. And settle down. You happen to root for professional athletes who are better at football than the ones I root for. You had as much to do with the Pats winning as I do with the Bills losing.

I'm not going to lump all Pats fans in with you because the majority are cool as hell. But when I was kid, the Bills were the model franchise & the Pats were playing to half filled stadiums and talking about relocating.

So enjoy your time because it can change quickly. And for the record, I'd smoke you in football. :)

And...and yet, for all your reasonableness, YOU came HERE precisely to stir things up. YOU sat down at your computer and hunted the internet for a Patriots fan board so that YOU could roll in here and feign all super-classiness and super-reasonableness...and yet YOU came HERE.

Are you catching on yet?

ps. And many of us are lifelong Red Sox fans (pre-2004 and September, 2011) and most of us remember the Pats before 2001...so we really don't need the last lecture line.

Heck, I went to Pats-Bills games just to watch OJ run (and the dumbass got kicked out for fighting).

pps.

this is about as even as the Bills and Pats have ever been. Confidence can do amazing things.

Hmm, curious why so many people seem to think this. For all of Fitzpatrick's troubles, he played some great games against the Pats. Manuel might prove to be an upgrade (is he playing, by the way?), but he's a rookie in his first game ever...where else do you see the Bills as so much better, especially with Byrd out?

Stevie has clearly been paying attention in the film room...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back