PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stevie Johnson running his mouth.....again.

I'm just trying to remember, stevie johnson was the one who said that terrorists should bomb boston right?

**** that clown.

By time that happens, Marv will have passed on to a better world and your team will be in LA.

Yawn.

Playing the Buffalo Bills on the road for the first game of the season is called "having an appetizer".

Obviously, this is the one and only big day of the year for the city of Buffalo.

Obviously the mods only monitor what opposing teams fans say......

[Mod edit: This is the only true portion of your post. The rest of you garbage has been deleted. At least you got ONE thing right! :D ]

Last edited by a moderator:
His take: They don't have anyone to stop him.

Reality: There is no real reason to game plan to specifically "stop" an average player like him, who seems quite capable of stopping himself, on a regular basis.

Obviously the mods only monitor what opposing teams fans...[Mod edit of the rest]

I look forward to your banning, because it's going to be a win/win situation. We'll get to laugh at the foolishness of your post, and you'll get to pretend that you "didn't do anything, but they banned me anyway".

:eat3:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys can make fun of the city of Buffalo all you want, but the reality is that none of us actually live there. We all live in the wealthy suburbs like Orchard Park and Amherst which are some of the nicest areas in the country.

Whatever man, its all in the 0-4-4 area code

Bills fans:
- Whine about class & how the Patriots are dirty.

- At the same time call for their players to snap the ACL of a number of Patriots players.

:bricks:

(check the official Bills message board for most of that)

You guys can make fun of the city of Buffalo all you want, but the reality is that none of us actually live there. We all live in the wealthy suburbs like Orchard Park and Amherst which are some of the nicest areas in the country.

This is your closing statement in defense of Buffalo?

This is your closing statement in defense of Buffalo?

"hey! don't mock Buffalo nobody actually lives there they all moved out when they got some money!" :D

"hey! don't mock Buffalo nobody actually lives there they all moved out when they got some money!" :D

The actual city of Buffalo is not a nice place. Why would I defend it? The Bills don't even play in Buffalo. They play in Orchard Park.

I look forward to your banning, because it's going to be a win/win situation. We'll get to laugh at the foolishness of your post, and you'll get to pretend that you "didn't do anything, but they banned me anyway".

:eat3:

I never post anyways. I can still come on here and read your ignorance without an account. This account means nothing to me.

I never post anyways. I can still come on here and read your ignorance without an account. This account means nothing to me.

Speaking of ignorance:

We aren't talking about years past are we? I'm simply saying thatTHIS SEASON, the Bills have a better overall team than the Patriots. The Pats have a better QB and better pass catchers and that's it. The Bills are better everywhere else.

Also, in the second game, the patriots were getting blown off the field until Stevie Johnson was benched and the life was sucked out of the team

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/949624-how-nervous-you-about-bills-game-page4.html#post3172453

12-4 versus 6-10. Nice call, slick.

I wrote more, but it was terrible and I didn't want to stoop to your level.

SuperWilliamsBrothers posts slamming city of Buffalo: 1
Uncle Rico's posts slamming city of Buffalo: 0

You win.

The Bills are like a gift that keeps on giving...

Minor league team.

Minor league city.

Minor league player.

Bring on the soon to be Los Angeles Bills.

This is what is called an appetizer.

Not gonna happen. Way too much support for the Bills in WNY. Even Jerry Jones realizes that. BTW: Stevie should keep his mouth shut, I agree, but your posts sucks. Any team lucky enough to have drafted Tom Brady ought to thank their lucky stars. What were the Pats before pick 199??

Not gonna happen. Way too much support for the Bills in WNY. Even Jerry Jones realizes that. BTW: Stevie should keep his mouth shut, I agree, but your posts sucks. Any team lucky enough to have drafted Tom Brady ought to thank their lucky stars. What were the Pats before pick 199??

A team that had won as many Lombardis as the Bills, had been to a SB more recently, and had been a SB contender at some point in all 3 decades prior, despite some horrible ownership, F.O. and coaching situations.

Stevie Johnson is an ass. The front 7 will stop the run and their rook qb will have to pass to his receivers who will be covered by talib dennard or logan ryan. Hopefully Arrington stays in the slot where he's strongest

By time that happens, Marv will have passed on to a better world and your team will be in LA.

Yawn.

Playing the Buffalo Bills on the road for the first game of the season is called "having an appetizer".

Obviously, this is the one and only big day of the year for the city of Buffalo.

You are a tool.

A team that had won as many Lombardis as the Bills, had been to a SB more recently, and had been a SB contender at some point in all 3 decades prior, despite some horrible ownership, F.O. and coaching situations.

Exactly. Not quite the Pittsburgh Steelers. Another team mired in mediocrity.

In the Superbowl three years before.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back