Not open for further replies.
We appear 2-4 at this point in FA:

1. Losing Walker to the Lions.
2. Losing Gachker to the Cowboys.
3. Losing Johnson to the Chargers.
4. Losing Revis to the Jets.
5. Beating the Ravens to Chandler.
6. Beating unknown teams to Sheard.

??? Bush to 49ers? (We supposedly didn't make him an offer)

I didn't hear any noise re: the Patriots and Gachker...?

Oh no we lost on out a mediocre WR? Depressing....

Oh no we lost on out a mediocre WR? Depressing....
Would he have been this mediocre receiver if he signed with us? Or would people be excitedly posting GIF's of him beating Revis?

Please don't fuel the Felger narrative regarding Patriots fans.

Well this has been a very disappointing off season for the pats so far.

Patriots and GB..two teams usually very quiet in FA...two teams that constantly win.

FA is like shopping for a new car. Everyone gets giddy for that shiny new car...stop looking for the pats to sign everyone they were "linked" too

They have some big deals to dish out next year...they are being cautious this year as we can all see..that could be the reason..it might not be.

@jeffphowe: Stevie Johnson chose SD over the Pats. Schefter says he got 3 years. If SJ got close to LaFell's $9M from SD, we'll know why he chose SD.

We won't pat Stevie that, but we'll keep Amendola on the payroll for 4.25?

I may need a break from this place, getting frustrated :D

Saw that comin a mile away. Not many players value winning over all else, and he certainly isn't one of them.

Could the Mods change the thread title.

Once again I say BS to those mediot & twitter sources posted here ad nauseum as if they were revelations.

Pretty sure it wouldn't have been cost effective to cut Amendola.

Goddammit. This has been a bad, very bad, no good offseason.

Hey, still Super Bowl champions though.

Have faith. Free agency is basically where teams overpay, and there have a been a number of cap-busters this year. Belichick is much better trading picks for additional selections, and for marquee players: Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Rodney Harrison, Corey Dillon, Aquib Talib, Mike Vrabel, to name a few.

Belichick hasn't even started this offseason.

I think we can change the name of this thread now. This REALLY pissed me off for some reason, maybe because that douchebag NBCdiana was so certain Johnson was "most likely to sign with the Patriots", I finally had something to feel good about. Finally something positive in this ****ty offseason, and just like everything else, it was taken away by some other team. This really ****ing sucks. I really thought Johnson would make this offense unstoppable. Also would have given us a BIG target, and also injury insurance for our injury prone receivers.

I don't blame Johnson, but douchebags like NBCdiana and PatriotsSB49 (or 50, whatever the **** he's called) need to stop teasing us with BAD info. The next time either of these 2 morons are right about anything will be the first time. I have a deep seated hatred for those 2, I HATE nonsense like what they tweet, and they are part of what makes twitter bad. False info teasing fan bases. Despicable people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back