PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first time opening up this thread. I'm wondering how there can be 35 pages of nonsense on this topic. Glad I haven't wasted any of my time arguing over this fool.

DeOssie is realizing that he shot his mouth off and now he is paying a price. His restaurant has taken a hit. Comcast and WEEI have both been told that if DeOssie appears on their shows people will turn off. He should just to NY and rebuild there.
:bricks::bricks::bricks:

This is my first time opening up this thread. I'm wondering how there can be 35 pages of nonsense on this topic. Glad I haven't wasted any of my time arguing over this fool.

But you have just wasted a wee bit of your time commenting on all this nonsense. :)

-Jamman

And how much did you contribute to the absurd Tebow threads? Just curious

Yet you found time to post in the latest sign Adam Seward thread? Sounds like you do a great job of wasteing your unwasted time.

Not nearly as glad as I am.

Last edited:
The only thing I hate more then DeOssie is seeing this thread bumped every day!

I've had threads 10X more relevant to the Pats be moved to the practice squad, meanwhile this thread somehow thrives?

(and yes I'm ready to get flamed by the 4 or 5 posters who keep this thing alive)

(and yes I realize I just bumped it 2 spots up)

I've had threads 10X more relevant to the Pats be moved to the practice squad, meanwhile this thread somehow thrives?

(and yes I'm ready to get flamed by the 4 or 5 posters who keep this thing alive)

tumblr_lq9801d1lP1qh4jj8.jpg

I agree it's annoying.

DeOssie is dead to me but continually bumping a thread with no news or insight is spamming the forum.

Last edited:
I agree it's annoying.

DeOssie is dead to me but continually bumping a thread with no news or insight is spamming the forum.

Speaking of SPAM, I hear Steve's using it in his new " Hawaiin Steak' dish!

Last edited:
lmao :D:D . i havent seen or heard the red faced slob in awhile. i hope it stays that way.

he made a appearance on comcast sports net the other night and i immediately turned the channel.

he made a appearance on comcast sports net the other night and i immediately turned the channel.

I did the exact same thing ... can't stand even looking at a picture of the guy! I'm writing Comcast and if they don't take him off the air then I'll write their advertisers and see how they like it.

I did the exact same thing ... can't stand even looking at a picture of the guy! I'm writing Comcast and if they don't take him off the air then I'll write their advertisers and see how they like it.
did you get a response?

Is steve still around? how the steak house house doing? inquiring minds want to know

ray-finkles-pa.jpg

Steve DeOssie should die of Gonorrea and rot in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back