PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steve DeOssie [8/24 Edit - FORMERLY of WBZ TV!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's been a tough year for the tech that has to call screen the show when it comes to our fan base. His job has probably been a nightmare and will probably be that way forever until the douche is canned.

Not to tough to get past the screeners. I think if everytime he is on the air a bunch of us could lie to the screener so we get on and then start giving him crap. If this became regular they would have to do something about. Even if it was just 5-10 of us each time.

Just picture they start taking calls and the first caller starts to go on about this incident and then they would blow up the call but the next caller would just pick up right where the previous guy left off.

One caller here there and it is annoying on the screener but not really detrimental to the show as one blow up barely causes a ripple and they move on. It would be tough to move on if each caller after that picks up the slack.

Not to tough to get past the screeners. I think if everytime he is on the air a bunch of us could lie to the screener so we get on and then start giving him crap. If this became regular they would have to do something about. Even if it was just 5-10 of us each time.

Just picture they start taking calls and the first caller starts to go on about this incident and then they would blow up the call but the next caller would just pick up right where the previous guy left off.

One caller here there and it is annoying on the screener but not really detrimental to the show as one blow up barely causes a ripple and they move on. It would be tough to move on if each caller after that picks up the slack.
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

One fat traitorous slob:

fatmonkey1.jpg

-Jamman

I'll be damned if I let this thread die.
We will never forgive, and we will never forget.

SBromney.gif

-Jamman

One fat traitorous slob:

fatmonkey1.jpg

-Jamman

This photo from his playing days? Heard he is a bit outta shape now.

Can someone put his Gnats jersey on this? Maybe a too small wifebeater with his giants number and a gints hat?

Last edited:
This photo from his playing days? Heard he is a bit outta shape now.

Can someone put his Gnats jersey on this? Maybe a too small wifebeater with his giants number and a gints hat?
wow this thread made it to the 4th page. that can never happen.

Never thought I'd be swayed to ever voting for a thread, and that stupid Adam Seward thread being bumped for years did it.

Congrats on earning my 2nd ever 1 star rating. 11 pages of whining about a man. Get over it guys.

Last edited:
Congrats on earning my 2nd ever 1 star rating. 11 pages of whining about a man.

You're being overly generous there, but thank you for bumping this thread.

-Jamman

Last edited:
Pork 3 is just jealous that DeAzzholi is being touted as Pork ∞

Last edited:
I wondered this past week-end whether there was any significance to the fact that DeOssie, at least to my knowledge, wasn't a guest on WEEI during the 3 day draft event. I'm pretty sure that he's been on at some point for the draft in prior years. On Saturday afternoon, Day 3 of the draft, 98.5 had Gresh and Zolak on while WEEI went with their Saturday staple of Mustard and Johnson. While the former irritate me at times, the latter pair makes my ears bleed.

Sorry, Steve, but your go Giants rant makes you a persona non grata in NE. Get a job on WFAN in NY and leave us alone...

DeOssie must have photos of everyone because he was on channel 25 news at 6PM talking about Junior Seau's passing.

DeOssie must have photos of everyone because he was on channel 25 news at 6PM talking about Junior Seau's passing.

The only photo that matters is of this Benedict Arnold:

images

Has that fat slob surfaced yet?

no i havent seen the red faced slob. fingers crossed he doesnt resurface.

And even if he did resurface, it would be hard to identify him under the weight of blue and white that identifies the most hardcore of Giants fans....

images

-Jamman

And even if he did resurface, it would be hard to identify him under the weight of blue and white that identifies the most hardcore of Giants fans....

images

-Jamman
It stays alive...

images

-Jamman
He did resurface, Patriot fans are trying to push him back in.

81b87__55833600_whale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back