PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers: James Harrison refuses to visit White House with team

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the dumbest reasons ive ever heard, If you dont want to go than just say you dont want to go but dont give an ignorant reason like that, what an idiot. Also did anybody see the video, I crack up everytime I hear his voice, It dosnt match his body or reputation, If I wals talking to him on the phone I would laugh at him.

Having read his statement, James will not have to worry about turning down an invitation to speak at a MENSA convention.

I think this guy must have taken one too many blows to the head. What do you think his major was at Kent State? :confused:

He did do the same thing last Super Bowl. The news making issue here is that Mr. Rooney is a big Obama supporter, Obama openly said he was a Steelers fan and Mr. Rooney is Obama's nominee for Ambassador to Ireland.

It's kind of sad that an adult with a job (let alone a football player in the NFL) could be this dopey. You have to see the video to appreciate how brainless Harrison's remarks really are. The worst part is that seems to feel he making some kind of profound statement when he's just caught up in his teeny, tiny mind.

Harrison brings an entirely new meaning to the sports expression "read and react." :(

It is the stupidity of what he said that made news - not that he isn't going.

Exactly. He thinks he's making a point of some sort, but just comes across as stupid.

Can you imagine what is agent is going thru right now trying to figure out how to spin this. :eek:

Goodness, what a mess.

Last edited:
I was waiting for this ignorant comment. Harrison didn't go when Bush was president either.
Harrison has no duty to go the White House.

what a racist.

Can you imagine what is agent is going thru right now trying to figure out how to spin this. :eek:

I'm think his agent is wearing the world's biggest smile knowing that his boneheaded 31-year-old client had just signed a multiyear contract with $20 million guaranteed, so none of this can affect his earnings one tiny little bit. (Especially since agents typically don't handle endorsement deals.)

Last edited:
I was waiting for this ignorant comment. Harrison didn't go when Bush was president either.

FWIW, I thought eom's post was very clearly a joke.

Gotta love this logic. In fact Harrison shouldn't have showed up to the stinkin' SUPER BOWL either. After all, if the Ravens would have won the AFCC, they wouldn't have invited the Steelers now would they... Takin a stand baby!

It's called an attention whore, one who is characterized by a complete lack of cognitive reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye