PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Forum: I'm not a conspiracy theorist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Steelturds are quaking in their moon boots, knowing very well that the GOAT will grab #6 next year and make them evermore irrelevant.

<Like> given to counter the bizarre <dislike> given.
i hope people know you can undo a dislike. I fat finger all the time on my phone or iPad.

i hope people know you can undo a dislike. I fat finger all the time on my phone or iPad.
Yeah to the best of my knowledge I've never given one but my profile says I have. Guess I accidentally hit some.

The cool air deflating balls thing is the funniest because they essentially are admitting that the air pressure temperature did cause the balls to deflate.

Fixed it for ya!

Someone hit Alex Jones' walkie talkie.

It's all a Globalist conspiracy
boycottsmall.jpg

Note: Content seems more absurd than partisan, so hope this does not raise issues.

Steelers fans have defined themselves by their football team for the last 40 years. It's ****ing Pittsburgh, what else do they have? So I'm not totally surprised that they aren't handling this well. Unparalleled success at football was all they had for decades, and now they don't even have that.

So they obsess over the smallest things to try to delegitimze the Pats' wins, while simultaneously ignoring how Terry Bradshaw admitted that everyone on those '70s Steelers teams were taking tons of steroids.

I know a lot of Steelers fans--they're everywhere--and the only one I've ever come across who's at all reasonable is lilloyd here on Patsfans. I'm sure there are more, and I don't want to generalize too hard, but I can't totally look past the fact that every one I know is an *******.

Last edited:
Steelers fans conveniently forget Super Bowl XL, the 21-10 "defeat" of Seattle in probably the worst, most one-sided officiated game in Super Bowl history. Several years later, one of the officials, looking at a tape of the game, said that he couldn't believe the officiating crew blew that many calls.

Missed Facemask on Sanu.

upload_2017-2-8_14-45-11.png

Ryan lets go within half a second of touching the mask, Sanu hangs on to the point of pushing off Ryan's helmet and Ryan ends up dragging his face on the turf.

Oh yeah, fix was in.

Squealer fans are the worst. A big I want to see Brady end up with more SB's (7) than their stinking franchise has had in it's history. Their heads would explode. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

I cyber-met a very respectable Steeler fan (there really is one) back in my days as an AOLe.

Evil Ernie and Bill swapped the real 39 year old Brady with a genetic altered 24 year old Brady at halftime.

That's why the jersey is missing. Contains altered DNA. Goodell will announce the deception at a news conference next week.

Steelers fans have defined themselves by their football team for the last 40 years. It's ****ing Pittsburgh, what else do they have? So I'm not totally surprised that they aren't handling this well. Unparalleled success at football was all they had for decades, and now they don't even have that.

So they obsess over the smallest things to try to delegitimze the Pats' wins, while simultaneously ignoring how Terry Bradshaw admitted that everyone on those '70s Steelers teams were taking tons of steroids.

I know a lot of Steelers fans--they're everywhere--and the only one I've ever come across who's at all reasonable is lilloyd here on Patsfans.

I remember all those "breaks" the refs gave the Steelers the two times they played the Cowboys in the 70's:

Deal with it
Stop whining
We don't make excuses
We're tough
We're the Pittsburgh Steelers

....and now? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You clearly have never read any of llyold's posts. Great insights, articulate, and reasonably unbiased. Wish every fan base had one like him that posted here.
He is certainly the exception to their fan base, just the same as Gunnails is for the Jets. Both quality posters.

That thread is hilarious. There are some intentionally funny tongue-in-cheek messages, like the one that says Edelman's catch was photoshopped during the replay. But the funniest messages are posted by steelers fans who are trying to be serious

Some juicy stuff in this thread.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist!

Hold on a second.........I'll be right back....

OK. That was close............I thought I heard choppers hovering above my house. Just in case I'll type the rest of this OP from my security bunker.

Some of my favorites:

I've gotta go for now. My motion detectors are tripping. If you don't hear from m...............

In their defense, every Steelers fan I've ever met is literally drunk all the time. I'm using literally literally.

I hope next year's Super Bowl is NE vs Dallas because no matter what that means somebody ties the Steelers for 6 Lombardi's and pits two of their three biggest nightmares against each other. They would go apocalyptic over having to share the honor of most SB titles again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes