PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers - Easiest schedule in football hands down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Mike Webster does

Let's see, I can see you're one of those apologists that tried to justify Spygate by saying "ummmm.....well everyone was doing it". So tell me Genius, when roided players compete against other roided players, where's the advantage? You see, you have no evidence that any of those players were on roids......but we DO have evidence that the Cheatriots were cheating (and not just in 2007). See the difference?
No evidence, except from a camera... Ironic...

Mike Webster? Perhaps it was the cumulative affects of years of concussions.

And evidence? Only some tapes that were detroyed for some mysterious reason. LOL. something to hide maybe. lord know Goodell wouldn't want a cheating scandal on his hands in the same vein as the 1919 Black Sox scandal. It would RUIN the NFL if the "team of the decade" and its 3 championships* were soiled.
I was referring to the visual evidence of a Steeler defense that doubled in size over an off-season.

Anyhow, when we thump the Steelers this Sunday you can take solace in the fact that it was all captured on tape.

Last edited:
Hmmm let's do the math. First of all i'd like to say hello from Stillers.com (where you can go to get your rear ends handed to you by a REAL knowledgeable fanbase). I'd also like to say that we all know that not a single one of you was representing or rooting for the Cheatriots prior to 2001 and you're all representing the biggest bandwagon jumping fanbase in the history of professional sport. I also know that some of my Stiller.com brethren were here earlier handing you guys your ***es and were banned for it. You guys talk pretty big for a team that has a combined record of 62-70 (not counting the Bills twice). Not exactly a stellar lineup of convincing talent. Best team ever? Nope. Any Steeler team of the 70's would squash the 2007 Patriots like a grape. There are 9 Hall of Famers from those Championship teams. How many for the Pats Super Bowl* teams? ONE. Brady. That's it. In fact, if that panty-waist Brady faced Jack Lambert or Joe Greene he'd be deceased by the end of the 1st quarter. Don't ever presume to put the Cheatriots in the same company as the storied Pittsburgh Steelers franchise. Make it happen for another couple of decades (without the cheating) and maybe you can put yourselves in our category. Until then, you're all just a bunch of Johnny Come Lately's. Mmmkay?

You write like you're about 10 years old.

Any trolling on this thread is objectively stupid--and yes, that mean you, the Ban me kid. The league has plenty of weak teams, so naturally the Pats have played a bunch of them too. The fact is, it's real hard to pick a "toughest game" on the Steelers schedule, because they really haven't played any. Do the common games thing all you want, but the fact remains that the Cowboys and the Colts are 2 of the top teams in the NFL, and the Pats beat them both in their buildings. The Steelers can't compete with that. Plenty of other points to argue about the game this Sunday, but sorry, strength of schedule ain't one of them.

Oh really? Care to present that evidence?
It's called NFL Films, and it's quite obvious. A lot like the transformation Bonds and McGwire underwent not so long ago.

The NY Jets say hi!

Sunday, Sept. 9 @ Browns W 34-7 (1-0) COMMON
Sunday, Sept 16 vs. Bills W 26-3 (2-0) COMMON
Sunday, Sept. 23 vs. 49ers W 37-16 (3-0)
Sunday, Sept. 30 @ Cardinals L 21-14 (3-1)
Sunday, Oct. 7 vs. Seahawks W 21-0 (4-1)
Sunday, Oct. 14 Bye Week
Sunday, Oct. 21 @ Broncos L 31-28 (4-2)
Sunday, Oct. 28 @ Bengals W 24-13 (5-2) COMMON
Monday, Nov. 5 vs. Ravens W 38-7 (6-2) COMMON
Sunday, Nov. 11 vs. Browns W 31-28 (7-2) COMMON
Sunday, Nov. 18* @ Jets L 19-16 (7-3) COMMON
Monday, Nov. 26 vs. Dolphins W 3-0 (8-3) COMMON
Sunday, Dec. 2* vs. Bengals W 24-10 (9-3) COMMON

PLEASE COUNT THE NUMBER OF TIMES YOU SEE THE WORD COMMON ABOVE.

Dur dur dur you counted the Browns twice, bengals twice... ravens will be twice to.. :bricks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then present them. There's a great big internet out there complete with team and player photos from that era. Put your money where your mouth is Bandwagon Jumper.
I don't have the time or skills to do so. And I don't need to. It won't convince you or any other Squealers fans. I've seen it myself and I know it's true, as do most who have bothered to watch NFL Films on ESPN over the years.

As for bandwagon jumping, I've been a Patriots fan for thirty years. Lots of bad teams, lots of good teams. The one we have this year is pretty good. Good luck Sunday, your team will need it.

So will yours.....judging from the way they fared against the feared Baltimore and Philly teams. you guys are in NO position to be talking smack. We are better than both those teams and we are coming to Foxboro to KILL. We haven't forgotten the classless way your players celebrated after the 2004 AFCCG. We are looking to MAIM your players and crush you.

You tell him kiddo... your professional sports team will definitely maim crush and kill our professional sports team!:bricks:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a difference. Our team is mean and nasty. Your team is a bunch of contact-shy pansies who know they F-ed up BIG TIME with their classless celebration after the AFCCG. But like LT said...."maybe that comes from the head coach". Either way, some careers will end for New England players this weekend.

I normally think people like you are just children trying to stir trouble up on the internet thinking your a tough bad@$$...

... Then I came to the conclusion that your just a sad sorry little man who has an inferior complex problem. You project what your parents did to you as a child onto others, especially those who can't hurt you behind the confines of your firewall.

I'm sorry for your lost childhood, take some medication and stop swaying around so much... you'll get through this I promise!

The Chargers were struggling when you played them. They still aren't all that. The Eagles? They exposed your defense but they still aren't a winning team this year.

Again, two recycled QB's in a row picked apart your defense.
we were just struggling like the chargers :rolleyes:

They were struggling because we were playing them.

It would RUIN the NFL if the "team of the decade" and its 3 championships* were soiled.
The only object that is soiled are your diapers! Time to put your pacifier back in your mouth!

You've already been "manhandled" (Harrison's words) by a team that was dominated by a team that lost to the JETS. LOL.
Yet the Jets dominated your overrated Squeelers! Mommy needs to tuck you in, it's way past your bedtime!

The Pittsburgh Steelers...Road Warriors

bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oooohhhh. Great comeback. NOT! Might I suggest a finegrain sandpaper to take the sheen off those trophies?
Maybe you should use that finegrain sandpaper for toilet paper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft