PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Coach Under Investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that this might be a good time to start posting on opposing team's boards again.

I waiting how the media spins this back on the patriots. "BB distracting steelers by hiring obnoxious fan to engage with steeler coaching staff"

The ghosts of Gillette stadium possessed Daniel and caused him to kick the Patriots fan (at Belichick's direction). Belichick banned for life. No more first round picks ever.

You know, I heard that Kraft, Belichick and Brady have "satanic" rituals somewhere in the bowels of Gillette

For assaulting a Patriot fan.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 22s23 seconds ago
NFL investigating Steelers' assistant coach for allegedly assaulting a Patriots' fan Thursday night:

What punishment do we get for this :)
Just saw this as I was on my way out from getting my hair cut.. Supposedly Daniel kicked a fan at half-time. Fan went and got the cops and NFL security. When confronted, Daniel was verbally abusive to the NFL Security, the Cops and the fan..

You know, I heard that Kraft, Belichick and Brady have "satanic" rituals somewhere in the bowels of Gillette

That's why guys mysteriously disappear off the practice squad. Literal sacrifices.

Sounds like a very vicious assault. Lifetime ban and asterisks next to the Super Bowls the Steelers won in the 70's sounds about right for ol' Rog.

And a 4 game ban for their best player, Antonio Brown, being generally aware that something might have happened to someone somewhere. Possibly.
I'd ask for Tomlin to be suspended but I don't want the league to actually help the Steelers because of this.

Dare walk within the hollows of our united kingdom, presume vengeance from the masses scorned

I'd ask for Tomlin to be suspended but I don't want the league to actually help the Steelers because of this.

Given those two coordinators, I say go for the suspension.

That must be a really weird ritual.

Kraft is Jewish. Brady is Catholic and Belichick's religious beliefs are no doubt as closely guarded a secret as next week's game plan.

Maybe they burn tiny effigies of Goodell, Pagano, Irsay, Kensil and selected other denizens of the netherworld on an altar resting on the four SB trophies. In fact, they probably only started the ritual after they won the Fourth trophy: "One Trophy to Rule them all."

That must be a really weird ritual.

Kraft is Jewish. Brady is Catholic and Belichick's religious beliefs are no doubt as closely guarded a secret as next week's game plan.

That's why this "ritual" works so well...It's religously diverse...lol

Patriots fined $1 million and a 1st round pick in 2017 for creating a culture of cheating in their locker rooms so pervasive that it infected this Steelers coach and caused him to act out of character. Also, since security cameras caught the incident, it is more probable than not that BB could be at least generally aware of it. Lifetime ban.

If I was the fan that was kicked by that coach, that coach's leg would have been broken!!

I thought it was an eye for an eye, not a leg for a leg.

Here's the tough guy btw;

Daniel_James--nfl_thumb_120_80.jpg

Sadly, if Big Ben can get away with raping a young girl, this nitwit can definitely get away with kicking a heckling Pats fan.

Having sat up in those sections a few times, I could see this getting put back on the Patriots. Just as the half ends, the security guards set up at the end of the seating aisles to block the stairs and allow the coaches to get a clear path down to the locker room. Some of the coaches run, because they don't have a lot of time to get down there. If security allowed some fan(s) to get in the Steelers coaches way, those coaches would be very unhappy. My guess is that we're going to hear that some Patriots security guard allowed fans to block the Steelers' coaches path to the locker room and that this altercation is all their fault.

Having sat up in those sections a few times, I could see this getting put back on the Patriots. Just as the half ends, the security guards set up at the end of the seating aisles to block the stairs and allow the coaches to get a clear path down to the locker room. Some of the coaches run, because they don't have a lot of time to get down there. If security allowed some fan(s) to get in the Steelers coaches way, those coaches would be very unhappy. My guess is that we're going to hear that some Patriots security guard allowed fans to block the Steelers' coaches path to the locker room and that this altercation is all their fault.
Then we'll find out that Jastremski and McNally were moonlighting as Security Guards and all hell with break loose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back