PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Spygate tape DEFINATELY leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote we start a petition to fire him :D

I was waiting for Costas to ask Goodell about the disclosure of the tape on Sunday night, but he never did. Either Costas agreed beforehand not to ask the question, or he didn't think of it (rather unlikely). So he's either lost some journalistic integrity, or some IQ points. But he may have scored some brownie points by playing footsie with the Commissioner. Nice job of ball-washing, Bob.

It should not have happened and we are very disappointed about it," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said of the leaked tape. "But it does not impact what we are doing.

Niiiiiiiiiice. BB should have used that line last week. Did this guy get beat up a lot in school or what. He simply needs to add a short line of "tuff guy" crap after every one of his "statements". What a fraud.

This is why I argued in other threads the Pats should not turn over anything further to him. However, it appears that BB is willing to comply. Maybe he doesn't have anything that will be useful to anyone else.

It is disturbing that everything the man does is an exclusive with some member of the press before he officially announces it. Way to go, Rog

Have you ever heard the one about the golden goose, and how it got killed?

The sources said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell was exceptionally angry the tape got out and there are concerns among other league officials that the leak could hurt the credibility of a further investigation of the Patriots.

Whoever on the Competition committee did that should be and fined and have to forfeit a 1st. That is total crap.

What about statements like

It's not their first time," a member of the committee, who did not wish to be identified, said.

I have seen a number of statements from an unnamed committee member. The competition committee is entrusted with information that they obviously can't handle appropriately. There are only 8 members, it should not be that difficult to find out who is leaking this information.

Why has Polian been on this committee so long? Based on how influential this group is, the seats should rotate between all the teams. I was on a colts forum where they were laughing that this was going to the comp comm because "Big Bad Bill runs that committee, so the Patsies are screwed"

That's the part that bothers me, they are not going to stop.

It would make a great explanation...except no one will ask him.

I sent an email asking but am not expecting a response.

Don't expect anyone in the media to be asking...they depend on these leaks for information. They do not want the leaking of information to end.

Last edited:
This is why I argued in other threads the Pats should not turn over anything further to him. However, it appears that BB is willing to comply. Maybe he doesn't have anything that will be useful to anyone else.

It is disturbing that everything the man does is an exclusive with some member of the press before he officially announces it. Way to go, Rog

I agree that the tapes should not have been turned over. If I were Kraft, I would have been talking to my attorneys especially after the tape was leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3