PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sports Hub say's Woodhead to Try Practicing Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't play the guy.

We have Vereen and Ridley and Lawfirm.

Why Rush Woody back? I don't think he would make that BIG of an impact.

Hernandez is back so I am really happy. Let Woody sit out for this 1.

Typical...after all he only had 213 total yards from scrimmage in 2 games against the JETS last season... Who needs a guy like that on the field...

Typical...after all he only had 213 total yards from scrimmage in 2 games against the JETS last season... Who needs a guy like that on the field...

Can't do it from the jacuzzi, Mo.

You keep writing as if the injury doesn't exist and that he has not missed all practices this week.

Nobody is saying that a healthy Woodhead isn't our best option. Quit pretending that they are.

Last edited:
This is a little harsh buddy.

Woodhead is the shiftiest back that we have and is better than them all on crucial 3rd down situations. He gives us the best screen game and check downs on the team. I agree that we have talent to cover up for his loss but saying we don't need him is just plain crazy.

I also understand wanting to see Vareen and Ridley more as well.

My meaning isn't that he's worthless to the team, but I can see how it might look like I said that. He's above Ridley on the depth chart for a reason. I love the kid! I'd rather him rest up and torch the Jets in the second game this year instead. I wasn't clear.

E

I believe that's being facetious.

Besides, has anyone else thought that Law Firm has looked smoother and more natural in the passing game this year?

Granted, he hasn't that many catches, it hasn't really been needed. Still the route running and YAC have been pretty smooth. Should provide hope that the defficiencies in January can be corrected.

It's also an important note why the league is going away from feature back and why a stocked backfield is benefial.

I have no qualms with whichever RB is playing in the backfield as long as Bb and Co. Feel said player is best for that situation. I merely think that color/race has no weight in Bb's evaluation process, as it shouldn't. I don't think that comment was sarcastic at all, it seemed genuine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back