PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sounds like Crable still isn't 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fan, I would like Crable to indicate that football is important to him and that he attended every meeting, film session and stayed at the Stadium throughout the year to get better (i.e. similar to Tyrone McKenzie). I haven't read anything the past two years that seems to suggest that. It makes me wonder if he has the mental toughness to be a football player in the nfl.

Attachments

• index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
As a fan, I would like Crable to indicate that football is important to him and that he attended every meeting, film session and stayed at the Stadium throughout the year to get better (i.e. similar to Tyrone McKenzie). I haven't read anything the past two years that seems to suggest that. It makes me wonder if he has the mental toughness to be a football player in the nfl.

He is SOFT.... there I said it :D

I find it very odd that in an earlier article, Crable implies that he didn't agree with BB's decision to IR him, and yet here we are all this time later, and he's still have back issues. He can't even work out normally yet. Can't be the best offseason news we've had, as Pats fans.
I believe that Crable has had onlyk one injury, his secon year. His first year he was IRed with a "chin" injury.

Would anybody be disappointed if Crable started the year on the PUP?????

Isn't he made of glass? Or was he the invisible man? Both theories have merit. :p

Yes, absolutely. I liked him as a draft pick and I would like to see if he can fight for a starting spot in training camp.

Yeah, PUP would mean that he didn't even practice. I'd rather see him practice, fight for a spot, not make it, and get cut outright. If he's PUPed, no way he's contributing to the Pats this year anyways.

Pulled a muscle walking back from the bank
No heart
No guts
1st week cut
Great 4th wide receiver....right emoney :p

Just might be trying to not over do it too early and re injure anything.

He obviously isn't 100%

tyler, your signature picture of BB is from the unspeakable SB( I believe it was taken just as he was about to challenge a 12 men of the field penalty). Please delete it.

I actually think better of him because now we know he really was hurt and could not play; not something else

Marshmallows are more durable than Crable.

Pulled a muscle walking back from the bank
No heart
No guts
1st week cut
Great 4th wide receiver....right emoney :p

wow, passing judgement on a person you don't even know. that's weak !

i honestly thought, coming out of mi. that he'd be good. he was fast for a big guy. i hate when injuries derail a guys career. i hope they don't derail mckenzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News