PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something that isnt going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? Some of the trade ideas are far-fetched, but WTF.... its the internet and people have right to be their own GM. Thats why we are all here and not in the sports biz.

I swear there are some people on this board that think that only their opinions and ideas have any value. Gotta wonder about them....are they compensating for a lack of respect in real life?

D-cleater said:
Right? Some of the trade ideas are far-fetched, but WTF.... its the internet and people have right to be their own GM. Thats why we are all here and not in the sports biz.

I swear there are some people on this board that think that only their opinions and ideas have any value. Gotta wonder about them....are they compensating for a lack of respect in real life?
No sir.No Compensation for a lack of respect in real life.Along with everyone else,Was just stating my opinion.Which Had you possibly looked closer at the initial post.Was Clearly stated.Thank you Sir,Again,I understand your concern,And I hope you have a fantastic day.

I don't know about you guys, but if a guy's hair doesn't flow the way I want it, I would trade him in a heartbeat. I have no need for that kind of player.

Maroney, you've been warned.

Patriots4Ever said:
And Again,Borg,Or anyone else that wants to take offense like Im trying to be a Pric*k..I am not.I just really wish people would take a moments though.Just a Moment,And Consider why they are proposing the trades they are.EACH AND EVERY poster on this forum at one point in time has made an EXCELLENT post.But,Low and Behold.With the hold out of Branch.All that has seemingly flown out the window.

People are posting trade ideas because (A) trades actually happen in the NFL (B) the roster looks weak at LB and WR (C) this is a Patriots Message Board (D) It's the FREAKIN INTERNET.
And somehow I doubt that the Branch hold out is the sole impetus for trade ideas...I'm 100% certain that every message board of every team is engaged in trade specualtion. But here at PatsFans we must stop this foolishness because it upsets you so much. Call Pioli now and have him cancel last weeks trade!

Last edited by a moderator:
Use spaces after a period or comma!!! How can people take your opinion for much when your whole post looks so jumbled together and disorganized?! On another note... I agree with your initial post.

Patriots4Ever said:
I want to get this out.Please.Bear with me.As I think me seeing ONE MORE THREAD on the note will be due cause to pull out my hair.Branch,Faulk,Graham,Gorin,Brady,Watson,Samuel,Bruschi,Vrabel,Colvin,Banta-Cain,Woods,Beisel,Mincey,Woods,Davis,Hobbs,Samuel,Gay,Scott,Warfield,Sanders,Harrison,Wilson..or For this matter.Any other Player that is on this roster.WILL NOT BE TRADED.Why? Because That isnt the solution.I swear to god.If i see one more"Lets Trade Graham" Or "Lets trade this guy" because he isnt in camp,or because his hair flows a certain way in the wind.Im going to crack.Folks,We have the Best Coach we have ever had in the History in this team.He was Hired by one of the MOST Prominent Business Men in the history of the city of Boston.Does this Not count for anything?We WILL be ok..everything Will be just Fine..And ...If..If they are traded.Its not our decision to make.Its Bill's And Scotts Call.But not for half the reasons we seem to be able to come up with.
Oh, my. I'm so sorry. Are we discussing things that you don't like? We apologize and chastise ourselves thoughout eternity. Please, please tell us any other topics that you don't like. We feel badly that you are SO FRIGGIN STUPID THAT YOU WILL DO YOURSELF BODILY HARM INSTEAD OF IGNORING A THREAD, and do not want to be responsible for you pulling out your hair.

Seriously, dude or due-ette, it's a lot easier to simply not look at threads than to try to make people not post things you don't want discussed.

Brady'sButtBoy said:
Dude, you've got to be kidding. If you don't know the answer to your own question then I can't figure out why you waste your time here?

Maybe the real wise people here should start their own website and keep the dimwits out who do foolish things like have some fun throwing out trade ideas. Then they wouldn't have to put up with such inanity and could smugly nod to one another after each great post is made.

Uh oh, be careful BBB...Remix might call you a newb! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
edgecy said:
I don't know about you guys, but if a guy's hair doesn't flow the way I want it, I would trade him in a heartbeat. I have no need for that kind of player.

Also, what if a player is not TIGHT?

PatsFanInVa said:
Also, what if a player is not TIGHT?

a player that is not TIGHT* would have never made it onto the roster. It's almost impossible to find unTIGHT players in a Patriots uniform.

*TIGHTNESS varies for each player.

edgecy said:
a player that is not TIGHT* would have never made it onto the roster. It's almost impossible to find unTIGHT players in a Patriots uniform.

*TIGHTNESS varies for each player.

And by position. No offensive lineman is now, or has ever been, tight, in any sense of the word.

Are you suggesting Matt Light is not tight?

edgecy said:
Are you suggesting Matt Light is not tight?

Matt Light is a warrior. Matt Light is a highly underrated left tackle. Matt Light is sorely missed, and among the best in the business. But no, my friend, Matt Light is not tight.

OLs have to be smart, cohesive, and more nimble than people think... but they do not have to be -- nor CAN they be -- tight.

PFnV

PatsFanInVa said:
Matt Light is a warrior. Matt Light is a highly underrated left tackle. Matt Light is sorely missed, and among the best in the business. But no, my friend, Matt Light is not tight.

OLs have to be smart, cohesive, and more nimble than people think... but they do not have to be -- nor CAN they be -- tight.

PFnV

Well Said...Matt Light Is Definately a Warrior..Most of the OL in this league are.In my opinion

CrazyDave said:
Mankins - not tight?

I thought we traded Mankins 3 threads ago.

PatsFanInVa said:
Doh!!!
What'd we get?
Hotter cheerleaders?

Remix 6 said:
you can think of reasons to trade anyone on the team really..and hopefully get something good in return

examples
Brady-hes not having a great TC..he threw an INT to Bailey last year..his cap is huge..Cassell looks like real deal

Dillon-Maroney did great! did u see him..man might aswell trade Dillon for a LB!

Bruschi-hes missed a lot of time last year from the stroke..hes not young or anything and now has a wrist injury..trade him for a less injury prone guy whos younger!!

i mean you can come up with a trade for anyone..but what are chances of it happening? i mean Jacky you said anyone can be traded after u saw Milloy get cut..so ^here..lets start a thread for each player and give reasons and support or flame it

Theres trade rumors for a reason..because a word was spilled or it would make sense. Why was it talked that LEe Suggs was being interested or shopped around..dont say because its BB and ****. if it happens okay..i gurantee you wont guess a trade without hearing a word.

"Trade Branch."

Oh wait, I forgot somebody already started that one.

;)

PatsFanInVa said:

I can't believe you would trade Tightness away.

PatsFanInVa said:
And by position. No offensive lineman is now, or has ever been, tight, in any sense of the word.
Offensive lineman have a certain kind of tightness all their own.

I give you Ryan O'Callaghan tightness

patriotsdraftpick.jpg

:D

Patriots4Ever said:
We have the Best Coach we have ever had in the History in this team.He was Hired by one of the MOST Prominent Business Men in the history of the city of Boston.Does this Not count for anything?We WILL be ok..everything Will be just Fine..And ...If..If they are traded.Its not our decision to make.Its Bill's And Scotts Call.But not for half the reasons we seem to be able to come up with.
AMEN Brother!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back