PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something that isnt going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I want to get this out.Please.Bear with me.As I think me seeing ONE MORE THREAD on the note will be due cause to pull out my hair.Branch,Faulk,Graham,Gorin,Brady,Watson,Samuel,Bruschi,Vrabel,Colvin,Banta-Cain,Woods,Beisel,Mincey,Woods,Davis,Hobbs,Samuel,Gay,Scott,Warfield,Sanders,Harrison,Wilson..or For this matter.Any other Player that is on this roster.WILL NOT BE TRADED.Why? Because That isnt the solution.I swear to god.If i see one more"Lets Trade Graham" Or "Lets trade this guy" because he isnt in camp,or because his hair flows a certain way in the wind.Im going to crack.Folks,We have the Best Coach we have ever had in the History in this team.He was Hired by one of the MOST Prominent Business Men in the history of the city of Boston.Does this Not count for anything?We WILL be ok..everything Will be just Fine..And ...If..If they are traded.Its not our decision to make.Its Bill's And Scotts Call.But not for half the reasons we seem to be able to come up with.

Patriots4Ever said:
I want to get this out.Please.Bear with me.As I think me seeing ONE MORE THREAD on the note will be due cause to pull out my hair.Branch,Faulk,Graham,Gorin,Brady,Watson,Samuel,Bruschi,Vrabel,Colvin,Banta-Cain,Woods,Beisel,Mincey,Woods,Davis,Hobbs,Samuel,Gay,Scott,Warfield,Sanders,Harrison,Wilson..or For this matter.Any other Player that is on this roster.WILL NOT BE TRADED.Why? Because That isnt the solution.I swear to god.If i see one more"Lets Trade Graham" Or "Lets trade this guy" because he isnt in camp,or because his hair flows a certain way in the wind.Im going to crack.Folks,We have the Best Coach we have ever had in the History in this team.He was Hired by one of the MOST Prominent Business Men in the history of the city of Boston.Does this Not count for anything?We WILL be ok..everything Will be just Fine..And ...If..If they are traded.Its not our decision to make.Its Bill's And Scotts Call.But not for half the reasons we seem to be able to come up with.

So if the Pats trade one of these guys, will we no longer have the "Best Coach" or the most "prominent business men in the history of the city"? Just curious.

YOUR NOT A ******* BUSINESS MAN BECAUSE YOUR SO ******* STUPID JACKY. YOU WOULD THINK WE WOULD OF TRADED FAULK ALREADY OR GRAHAM OR ANYOEN ELSE BEFORE THEY HAVE A GREAT TRAINING CAMP. THEY ARE HELPING US..THEY ARE DOING GREAT.

damn..im sick of it too Pats4E

Jacky Roberts said:
So if the Pats trade one of these guys, will we no longer have the "Best Coach" or the most "prominent business men in the history of the city"? Just curious.

We shall,On both questions.Im just simply saying.Right now,We as a whole are being so Quick to Jump the Gun on Trading players.Why not Just Sit tight and see how things work out? Jacky.This Wasnt a shot at You or anyone else Directly.But In GENERAL.We have a solid teams.Its got the most overall Depth Ive seen on this Roster In quite some Time.Yet we seem so quick to tempt fate and change it.I just dont get it.Its the nature of the beast I presume.Though,it does get frustrating.thats All Im saying Bud.

Remix 6 said:
YOUR NOT A ******* BUSINESS MAN BECAUSE YOUR SO ******* STUPID JACKY. YOU WOULD THINK WE WOULD OF TRADED FAULK ALREADY OR GRAHAM OR ANYOEN ELSE BEFORE THEY HAVE A GREAT TRAINING CAMP. THEY ARE HELPING US..THEY ARE DOING GREAT.

damn..im sick of it too Pats4E

Maybe they haven't traded anyone becasue they haven't received the right offer. Either that or they are waiting to see how the Branch thing shakes out? You dont think BB would make a move to make this team better? I do.

and why do people start these trading threads anyways? theres no rumor out there..and if BB thought of it..something would of been published. You think by you saying it and hopefully everyone agreeing is gonna ring BB's phone and say..hmm lets trade Faulk because we have Maroney and Dillon?

Jacky Roberts said:
Maybe they haven't traded anyone becasue they haven't received the right offer. Either that or they are waiting to see how the Branch thing shakes out? You dont think BB would make a move to make this team better? I do.

well smartass if they didnt get the right offer and no talks have been made..theres a reason for that..either BB doesnt want to trade a player away..BB doesnt think the player we receiev will help us OR BB isnt accepting any offers or is asking for too much.

Remix 6 said:
and why do people start these trading threads anyways? theres no rumor out there..and if BB thought of it..something would of been published. You think by you saying it and hopefully everyone agreeing is gonna ring BB's phone and say..hmm lets trade Faulk because we have Maroney and Dillon?

It probalby has something to do with the fact that this is a sports message board and in the absence of games, this is what people talk about. I don't think BB is going to read a post here and say, "hey, good idea, lets trade Pass!".

Remix 6 said:
well smartass if they didnt get the right offer and no talks have been made..theres a reason for that..either BB doesnt want to trade a player away..BB doesnt think the player we receiev will help us OR BB isnt accepting any offers or is asking for too much.

So, let me get this straight. The media is p*ssed off because they can't get inside info about the Pats, yet "Remix 6" knows not only what is happening in Foxboro, but what is happening inside of Belichick's head? Wow, you must be a visionary, dude. Bottom line is you have no idea (nor do I) what they are planning, but I give BB the benefit of the doubt that he was sitting in his office this morning thinking of ways to improve this team.

absense..were past that boring offseason part..were in TC..talk about players. If they are having a good camp like Faulk..why do people say trade him? Go do something else..go lets say compare matchups verse Cardinals .. talk about how we will do..talk about TC anything but trying to come up with a trade

Jacky Roberts said:
So, let me get this straight. The media is p*ssed off because they can't get inside info about the Pats, yet "Remix 6" knows not only what is happening in Foxboro, but what is happening inside of Belichick's head? Wow, you must be a visionary, dude. Bottom line is you have no idea (nor do I) what they are planning, but I give BB the benefit of the doubt that he was sitting in his office this morning thinking of ways to improve this team.

so wow..media hasnt thought of a trade rumor so your making 1 up trying to get BB's attention?

Remix 6 said:
so wow..media hasnt thought of a trade rumor so your making 1 up trying to get BB's attention?

Holy crap, are you drunk?

The only reason that players are traded in MY OPINION.Do notice I state its my opinion.Is because that teams see's giving that player away in return for an individual or a series of draft picks that will EVENTUALLY benefit that team.Now,As Im seeing how the regular season starts in roughly 2.5 Weeks.I think we can presume that by now.Our Coach and front office have not seen a reason to call out any other teams in a trade proposal.Branch will remain a patriot for now.Untill Something is posted that says otherwise.Thus,I believe Branch will stay on the roster.Along with the other 52 men that will be on the final roster come Kickoff.Why? Again,Because there are not any players out there that we would like to trade for? Why? Because Jerry Porter doesnt give us much more then we have right now.Or Maybe because Brett Favre is Nearing the end of his Career.Or Also,Possibly because Barry Sanders Is retired.Hell,I could sit here all day.But Please.Lets try to put some rational thought into why we consider the trades we do and at the same time as Remix has stated.Unless we someday see posted on a Patriots.Com that BB as fired ALL OF SCOUTING DEPARMENT IN FAVOR OF PATSFANS.COM.Lets try and sit tight ehh?

Patriots4Ever said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't BB/Pioli trade away a center to the Browns last week. How dare he. And haven't they traded "Name" players in the past (Tebucky, etc), and haven't they made late training camp roster moves that have impacted the team(Ted Washington in, Lawyer Milloy out). And do free agency signings count in your "Don't mess with what we got" philosophy?
Sure, trade speculation can definitely get carried away, but, THIS IS THE FREAKIN INTERNET... get used to it or close your eyes and quietly thank the person that has made it all possible for Bob Kraft...Mira Kraft

Last edited by a moderator:
borg said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't BB/Pioli trade away a center to the Browns last week. How dare he. And haven't they traded "Name" players in the past (Tebucky, etc), and haven't they made late training camp roster moves that have impacted the team(Ted Washington in, Lawyer Milloy out). And do free agency signings count in your "Don't mess with what we got" philosophy?
Sure, trade speculation can definitely get carried away, but, THIS IS THE FREAKIN INTERNET... get used to it or close your eyes and quietly thank the person that has made it all possible for Bob Kraft...Mira Kraft

Someone who will remain nameless, cough, Remix, cough, needs to have a coke and a smile.

And Again,Borg,Or anyone else that wants to take offense like Im trying to be a Pric*k..I am not.I just really wish people would take a moments though.Just a Moment,And Consider why they are proposing the trades they are.EACH AND EVERY poster on this forum at one point in time has made an EXCELLENT post.But,Low and Behold.With the hold out of Branch.All that has seemingly flown out the window.

you can think of reasons to trade anyone on the team really..and hopefully get something good in return

examples
Brady-hes not having a great TC..he threw an INT to Bailey last year..his cap is huge..Cassell looks like real deal

Dillon-Maroney did great! did u see him..man might aswell trade Dillon for a LB!

Bruschi-hes missed a lot of time last year from the stroke..hes not young or anything and now has a wrist injury..trade him for a less injury prone guy whos younger!!

i mean you can come up with a trade for anyone..but what are chances of it happening? i mean Jacky you said anyone can be traded after u saw Milloy get cut..so ^here..lets start a thread for each player and give reasons and support or flame it

Theres trade rumors for a reason..because a word was spilled or it would make sense. Why was it talked that LEe Suggs was being interested or shopped around..dont say because its BB and ****. if it happens okay..i gurantee you wont guess a trade without hearing a word.

think of what we can get! possibly 2 first rounders for 2 years in a row and then SOME!

Remix 6 said:

Dude, you've got to be kidding. If you don't know the answer to your own question then I can't figure out why you waste your time here?

Maybe the real wise people here should start their own website and keep the dimwits out who do foolish things like have some fun throwing out trade ideas. Then they wouldn't have to put up with such inanity and could smugly nod to one another after each great post is made.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft