Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
August 03, 2006
Practice notes
A few notes from this afternoon's practice:

* Outside linebacker Chad Brown left the field with the team's medical staff after injuring his left hand. He didn't return.

* Cornerback Asante Samuel turned in one of the best plays of the session, running stride for stride with receiver John Stone, and intercepting a Tom Brady pass on a long route over the middle.

* Receiver Troy Brown had one of the better offensive plays, a diving catch of a long Brady throw, with Eugene Wilson the nearby defender.

* In pass-blocking work for running backs and tight ends, Benjamin Watson had his hands full with Mike Vrabel. Later, in a pass-coverage drill, Vrabel also had Watson's number when he batted down a pass.

* Referees worked the practice, and at one point, flagged offensive lineman Gene Mruczkowski for a false start. Mruczkowski then took a lap.

* Former Patriot Max Lane was in attendance for the session and chatted with head coach Bill Belichick before the session began.

Another LB with an injury. It's a conspiracy I tell yah.:(

I'm surprised Turnstyle Lane didn't chat with Brandon Gorin, his spiritual successor.

our LBs are going down 1 by 1 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
primetime said:
I'm surprised Turnstyle Lane didn't chat with Brandon Gorin, his spiritual successor.

Amen, my brother, amen I say!!

(have I mentioned that I'm not a real big Brandon Gorin fan?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back