PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMY: Crable to the 53-man roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Harrison didn't start till his 4th year............so who knows

What is amazing to me is that Ian on the above pic on this website actually got a clip of Crable in action on an NFL field in a game and in uniform :eek:.

Thats rare,I would sell that pic on eBay :p

And he's holding the ball so I'm assuming it was from his first pre-season game vs Baltimore in 2008 in which he had a sack and int. Next game he had FF and .5 sack .........

Last edited:
yeah but can he rush the....

wait a sec... he can... he can rush the passer

James Harrison didn't start till his 4th year............so who knows

You're setting yourself up for a HUGE potential disappointment.

You're setting yourself up for a HUGE potential disappointment.

how am i setting my self up, its just a point im stating im not saying hees going to be the next GREAT OLB

i simply saying there's a shot he makes an impact.....of whatever small scale that truly may be

Last edited:
how am i setting my self up, its just a point im stating im not saying hees going to be the next GREAT OLB

i simply saying there's a shot he makes an impact.....of whatever small scale that truly may be

Here's some straw. Grasp at it.

I hope you're right. But he shouldn't be compared to James Harrison just yet.

All kidding aside I would be jacked & pumped :eek: were The Crab to actually contribute tomorrow. I'm feeling cheery. :p

Last edited:

i wasn't comparing him to Harrison in terms of talent/ability merely in similar circumstances of not seeing the field ie Harrison didn't see it much till a few years into his career meaning there's hope for Crable

Yeah, let's not jump down aurakilla's throat for pointing out the truth: The argument isn't that Crable is going to be similar in talent to James Harrison and it shouldn't have to be-- it's that waiting four years for a non-running back to develop isn't out of the realms of possibility. Plus, we all know what Crable can do. We've been ogling him for the last two and a half years. He's a pretty talented guy who turned out to be a health project.

Re: SMY Reporting Crable to the 53man Roster

If crable does not have a good career here, he may become the most rediculed man in town. Ppl are ganging up on this guy and it's unjustified.

Crable is a legend in his time there is no question he learned everything he knows about being a legend from one man...

Adam Seward

in less than 24 hours, we shall perhaps witness the conclusion of one of the greatest mysteries of our time.

in less than 24 hours, we shall perhaps witness the conclusion of one of the greatest mysteries of our time.

Unless he sustains a rib injury running through the "GO PATRIOTS" team banner. :eek:

He shouldn't be compared to George Harrison just yet either.....in fact he might make a Better Beatle impersonator than an OLB

He's a fine wine.

"Vino Crabeli"
Aged in a dusty cellar in Foxboro, MA. Gently turned by a Croatian wine master. To be opened and enjoyed with Buffalo Wings followed by your favorite fish dinner.

Unless he sustains a rib injury running through the "GO PATRIOTS" team banner. :eek:

Trips and sprains his ankle running through the banner. I would not even be surprised.

Scouting report reveals a bad omen:

That type of versatility will make him highly sought after during this year's draft. Crable projects best as a pass rushing OLB, particularly in a 3-4 defensive scheme. However, his coverage skills and experience at DE could lead a team to use him at DE on third downs. Crable has the potential to be an Adalius Thomas type defender in the NFL.

Cut him before he poisons the locker room!

THere is no way he makes the 45 today is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back