Skins/Seahawks discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
FOX NFL Pregame is on right now.

Barrelman just made an appearance. "Coming up next on FOX NFL Pregame..."

The on the field reporter just called JJ a Chia Pet.......hee hee!

Does anyone else think that Jake the Snake looks homeless?

I'm thinking this game will be a blow out, Unless the Hawks Choke Big time

Ceresco said:

Bradshaw picked the Patriots (on that show). Says N.E. will stop Broncos running game.

Anyone know if there is streaming audio broadcast of this game (aside from subscribing to NFL Field Pass)?

I'm at work for the next couple of hours so I'm not able to watch but would like to listen. Otherwise I'll have to wait til my wife comes home and ask her to put the cordless phone by the TV and put my speaker phone on.

Ceresco said:

They've had their embarrassing moments in the playoffs, now it's time to get over the hump. Count on it, Seattle's going to be the only home team to win this weekend.

I love the goose on teh sideline... wish he was on the CBS crew for the AFC games.

D'oh! The MVP just fumbled at the Skins' 20.

can I say how lucky we are to be Patriots fans right now.... that is somehting that would have happend to the Pats 15 years ago (alexander fumble when no one touched him at the 10 yard line). What a MVP he is

interesting point--Holmgren has never beaten the Redskins

Alexander is down, This is not looking good for the hawks

Last edited:
Thus far we appear to be the only team who has actually experienced a home field advantage.

Six straight three and outs. Fumbles, penalties, what a riviting quarter. You gotta love the NFC.

Concussion for Alexander, questionable. I'll take a Brady over an Alexander or Portis any day.

Make that seven straight 3 and outs. Hasselbeck is losing his mind....

Dear God - they get the ball on the 'Skins 48 and still can't make a first down.

Last edited:
Man, these teams suck. It's embarassing for the NFC-- these are Divisional contenders!?!

The team to convert the first 3rd down is going to win.

3 - 0 Skins ahead

both these teams suck

Ceresco said:
3 - 0 Skins ahead

both these teams suck

Agreed, this game is miserable! Is it the weather or are these two teams really this bad?

From what I saw, there was absolutely no reason why Brunell couldn't have just waltzed into the endzone. Should be 7-0 right now.

huskeralk said:
From what I saw, there was absolutely no reason why Brunell couldn't have just waltzed into the endzone. Should be 7-0 right now.

open your eyes, there was a defender in between him and the end zone and one on his tail closing fast.

Digger44 said:
open your eyes, there was a defender in between him and the end zone and one on his tail closing fast.

Wow, no reason to get ****ty. I wasn't watching that close. I saw the guy behind him but Brunell didn't have that far to go and it looked like he had the corner. Go drink a beer or something.

Last edited:
huskeralk said:
Wow, no reason to get ****ty. I wasn't watching that close. I saw the guy behind him but Brunell didn't have that far to go and it looked like he had the corner. Go drink a beer or something.

if you were not watching closly then why post a stupid statement like "from what I saw"? how dumb is that? try putting the beer down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft