PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skins/Seahawks discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digger44 said:
if you were not watching closly then why post a stupid statement like "from what I saw"? how dumb is that? try putting the beer down.

Whatever you say grumpy bear...

Last edited:
huskeralk said:
What ever you say grumpy bear...

good, now put the beer down and slowly walk away.

7-3 Seahawks

The little things can change football games. The Skins had all the momentum, the 3-0 lead, it's 3rd and long on their own 25 and then:

The Seahawks get a first down on a terrible spot on a catch by Jackson. They gave him a full yard more than he should have. Gibbs doesn't challenge, the Seahawks string a bunch of first downs together, Jackson makes a good adjustment on a TD catch, it is now 7-3 and the Seattle crowd that was scared to death a minute ago is back in the game.

Digger44 said:
good, now put the beer down and slowly walk away.

12372.jpg

If they win without alexander, then they are indeed worthy to loose to the patriots in the superbowl

Wow, nice freaking call refs.

huskeralk said:
The link is no good. Try again... :confused:

are you kidding me? try reading the link ******. i can't believe you just posted that. you are either so wasted of just stupid. i'll choose wasted because your a fellow Pats fan.

Digger44 said:
are you kidding me? try reading the link ******. i can't believe you just posted that. you are either so wasted of just stupid. i'll choose wasted because your a fellow Pats fan.

Que?

grumpybear.jpg

getalong.jpg

By the way, Lofa is a machine, man I wish we could have grabbed that kid.

Digger44 said:

Dude, you are doing something wrong. None of these links work. When you open the page, right click on the address bar and select copy. Then come over here, right click in this window and select paste. Works like a charm. ;)

T-ShirtDynasty said:
getalong.jpg

By the way, Lofa is a machine, man I wish we could have grabbed that kid.

He's small too. ESPN stats says 6', 238 lbs; don't know if I believe he's that big. You think they'd mention he's Mosi's kid?

Fanfrom1960 said:
He's small too. ESPN stats says 6', 238 lbs; don't know if I believe he's that big. You think they'd mention he's Mosi's kid?
I know it, but the kid plays huge, hits hard, great motor and great head for the game. Fun to watch him and amazing to think he's a rookie performing like he is.

huskeralk said:
Dude, you are doing something wrong. None of these links work. When you open the page, right click on the address bar and select copy. Then come over here, right click in this window and select paste. Works like a charm. ;)

hey ******, if you were not so dumb you would have realized that the links are not actual sites, they describe what you are. for the second time, mr. pothead, try reading the link, not the site. you can read right? just so you get it lets review. the link isnt real. dont click on it, it will not work. if you need me to draw a cartooon for you to understand I will do that for you. the www.go_get_a_clue.com means you need to get a clue. the www.I_am_sloshed.com means that you are too sloshed to really get anuthing right now. do we now understand boys and girls?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I know it, but the kid plays huge, hits hard, great motor and great head for the game. Fun to watch him and amazing to think he's a rookie performing like he is.

I agree with all of that. He's even their Bruschi, isn't he, calling the defensive positioning, etc.?

Digger44 said:
hey ******, if you were not so dumb you would have realized that the links are not actual sites, they describe what you are. for the second time, mr. pothead, try reading the link, not the site. you can read right? just so you get it lets review. the link isnt real. dont click on it, it will not work. if you need me to draw a cartooon for you to understand I will do that for you. the www.go_get_a_clue.com means you need to get a clue. the www.I_am_sloshed.com means that you are too sloshed to really get anuthing right now. do we now understand boys and girls?

Am I drunk, ******ed, high or just really really getting under the skin of...

image003.gif

Fanfrom1960 said:
I agree with all of that. He's even their Bruschi, isn't he, calling the defensive positioning, etc.?
Yup, and handles all the duties like a vet. Impressed as hell with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back