PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sixers Series

Very impressive game by Cs on a buncha different levels.
This is a Championship team

Damn, this has been fun. Philly fans been treated to a lot of “almosts” recently. Too bad

I think its safe to comment on this now. Holy ****! What a game by our team! What a game by JT!

Eh ... I was watching the game and had to leave for 20 minutes around 6:10, I think the Celts were up by something like seven. I come back and it's a 25-point lead! o_O

Eh ... I was watching the game and had to leave for 20 minutes around 6:10, I think the Celts were up by something like seven. I come back and it's a 25-point lead! o_O
The Celtics had something somewhat reminiscent of a 28-3 moment. Even though they weren't down, they turned it up to 11. Tatum's crazy offensive game will probably be the focus of the media, but the defense, intense focus, and offensive ball movement was on a different level.

Doc Rivers led teams have to choke. It’s a tradition.
What a surprise.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

If Mazz puts RWIII back on the bench because of "matchups" i will personally kick his ass.

His presence changes the attitude of the entire defense.
I think he realized the error of his ways.
Cs are just a different team with the Time Lord on the floor.

If Mazz puts RWIII back on the bench because of "matchups" i will personally kick his ass.

His presence changes the attitude of the entire defense.
I feel that Horford typically struggles with Adebayo so we should definitely use the double big lineup this upcoming series.

I feel that Horford typically struggles with Adebayo so we should definitely use the double big lineup this upcoming series.
It is either Jokic or Davis in the Finals, so I think we will RWIII starting the rest of the way.

They are gonna need to throw a number of combinations at Bam.

Al is still very good defensively but there is no way he can handle him the entire game. He doesn't have the foot speed anymore nor the energy at his age.

Might be Tatum. Might be RWIII hanging in the paint to protect the dribble penetration.

They are gonna need to throw a number of combinations at Bam.

Al is still very good defensively but there is no way he can handle him the entire game. He doesn't have the foot speed anymore nor the energy at his age.

Might be Tatum. Might be RWIII hanging in the paint to protect the dribble penetration.

Bam is always tough for this team. Oladipo and Herro are out, so the Heat are banged up.

O
Bam is always tough for this team. Oladipo and Herro are out, so the Heat are banged up.
Oladipo simply cannot stay healthy.

Herro not playing is huge. Massive.

Sixers proved they are not mentally tough. They wilted yet again and had no comeback. Tatum put his foot on their throats and they gave up. The process is really taking a long time

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back