PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Since Maroney Sucks Now...McFadden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE ARE SMASHING NFL RECORDS ON OFFENSE and will DEFINITELY have needs at LB and CB. ANYONE WHO THINKS WE SHOULD DRAFT ANY OFFENSIVE PLAYER WITH A TOP 5 PICK IS NUTS and/or TROLLING.

Hindsight is 20/20 and there is no way he would have fallen that far. He is a fine back and will be great for us down the stretch. Mark my words. You will eat yours. We have been cautious with him as he's coming off injuries. He will be leaned on heavily in coming weeks and Im VERY confident in his ability to deliver.

He can really pound the rock. All this negativity toward him makes no sense.

Ya, sure. And Drew Bledsoe is tall and has a strong arm. Been hearing it for years every time we draft a BUST. :rolleyes:

We need to trade down and get CB/LB. We lack speed on defense.
The later rounds we can get a a solid RB. Of all the positions RB's have the less years of playing than any other position.

Belichick gushed about Maroney... again. He loves his work ethic. Funny how BB is so poor at judging football players, while our board has figured LoMo out.

Im personally not ready to put him in the Chad Jackson/Brandon Merriweather bust class yet.

BB always likes work ethic. I remember he was talking about Terrell's work ethic. And then he was cut a few weeks later. So much for that reclamation project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes