PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sign Beast Mode [2016 Sign The Beast Thread #002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

patssb0103

On the Roster
Reaction score
Sign Beast Mode

If we had Lynch on this team I guarantee you we would've won...considering the fact that these bums couldn't run for **** today. What a horrendous game all around. 2 obvious FG attempts, and you don't go for it? Idiot coaching. They deserve to lose.

We couldn't run or pass cause our line is Swiss Cheese. I never want to see Kline or Cannon play another snap again

If we had Lynch on this team I guarantee you we would've won...considering the fact that these bums couldn't run for **** today. What a horrendous game all around. 2 obvious FG attempts, and you don't go for it? Idiot coaching. They deserve to lose.

Please stop your spewing. You made this ridiculous comment in the game thread as well. Fact is that this O-line never really played together. The Pats were without their #1 LT. Their RT was playing out of position at LT and he just isn't suited for it. The #2 RT was playing as well as their #3 RG in Shaq Mason. Furthermore, Denver has a damn good defense, especially the D-line and LBers.

Marshawn Lynch wouldn't have made a difference. Why? Because he's been injured most of the year. He's also planning on retiring and his rights are retained by Seattle. Even if he wasn't retiring, his contract isn't up.

He's gone. Enough is enough.

Lynch is an absolute cancer, want no part of him.

Unless it was a hall of fame back like Peterson or Walter Payton, nobody was getting anything on the ground.

How about sign Joe Thomas and some other OL beast instead?

Patriots run game anemia wasn't because of the guys in the backfield.

Yea, the offensive line was atrocious in this game and getting dominated at the line of scrimmage all game long.. Solder coming back will get Cannon off the field and give them a fighting change, but they need to continue to develop more talent there because its been a big problem

I also think its time they start seriously considering investing a high pick in a RB

Just get a RB that's multidimensional.

Blount and Jackson are zero receiving threat

White and Lewis are zero threat between the tackles

How about sign Joe Thomas and some other OL beast instead?

Patriots run game anemia wasn't because of the guys in the backfield.
Hard to do that - Thomas isn't a UFA until 2019.

There is blame on the OL coach. Yeah the talent on the OL is not very good, but the OL coach needs to make adjustments. Nothing done during halftime.

Until the OL is addressed there is no reason to discuss the backfield.

I don't know why people are so opposed to this. I think he'd fit in well here honestly.

Honestly, with the way he keeps his legs moving, if there was any push on the OL Bolden would be fine..

Along with everything else that's wrong with the post -- he isn't a FA.

He seems a bit unstable to me. Will not fit in here with that diva attitude.

Can beast mode play offensive line?

Just get a RB that's multidimensional.

Blount and Jackson are zero receiving threat

White and Lewis are zero threat between the tackles

Lewis is actually pretty damn good between the tackles. but given his injury history, they shouldn't be using him up too much in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back