PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shut Up, Brett Favre!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey scottie thats with Randy Moss.My problem with his playcalling is how predictable it can be.

Brother (or Sister), If you think Tom F'n Brady won't figure out how to score with the guys he has around him, then I don't know what to tell ya. He's Tom brady. Moss is an amazing guy, but lots of teams have won Super Bowls without Randy Moss.

Those first 2 years where under Mcdaniels.Look at what Mcdaniels is doing in denver.I know he had a nice year last year as well but not like the first 2 years.I am not a fan of Bill O'Brien but he will be here.

He had more catches, yards, TDs, and a higher average per catch in 2009 than he did in 2008. Good point, though.

Now allow me to make your next argument for you: "Yeah, but 2008 was Cassel. He should have doubled everything with Brady."

Lets not kid ourselves here.Moss was used as a decoy most of the time to open up the stuff underneath.I think he didnt like that role at all.He wants to be thrown to.Now he can have Favre do that.

Favre has always wanted Moss and now he has him.

This comes under the heading "be careful what you wish for."
That probably applies to Brady and Branch or the patsfans that wish for that reunion.

I am not a fan of wat Moss did at all!I am not trying to defend Moss here.

Last edited:
Lets not kid ourselves here.Moss was used as a decoy most of the time to open up the stuff underneath.I think he didnt like that role at all.He wants to be thrown to.Now he can have Favre do that.

And that's the difference between the New England Patriots organization and the Minnesota Vikings organization in a nutshell. It all comes down to who runs the show.

The same organization that is in servitude to Brett Favre ('oh, pleeeeze Brett, we came all this way down to Louisiana to beg you to come to our team') goes further into panic mode for the one and done chance this year.

Think there'll be a "Randy Ratio"?

Last edited:
I'm confused as to the issue here. Brady often threw to Moss when he was covered, so what's the beef?

I quite simply hate him. May every pass he throws to Moss be an INT.

you don't want that to happen until after that Jests game on monday.

Brett can go F____ himself:cool:

career leader in interceptions:) great company to be in:rocker:

Criticizing Brady for not throwing to Randy on Monday night.

And ends it with "...so what if he's covered?".

Keep your comments to your own damn team. It's not your place. Brady should tell you to shut your piehole.

hey I love Brett.. he's fun to watch whether he's slinging it and succeeding or crashing and burning his own team.. but lets face it.. who wouldnt be jelous of Brady. Aside from a season ending injury this QB will own at the very least... ALL the important records! Wins, Superbowls, accuracy, TD's to int ratio... ect ect.

"geeze Bret maybe Brady doesn't feel the need to risk sinking his own team just to take an unecessary chance of going down field to make himself look good... A competitor yes! Stupid No!"

Says the guy with 3 times the ints and less than one quarter of the TDs as Brady. :rolleyes:

He has a point. Moss basically died and went to heaven. He got a QB who will play sandlot with him all day long. Farve will throw it to him every play if he can! Moss could have 1500 yards and 20 tds in 12 remaining games, or 13.

Farve will change his mind about all of this tomorrow.

I'm confused as to the issue here. Brady often threw to Moss when he was covered, so what's the beef?

Ask Brett Favre, who felt it necessary to point out the opposite in his press conference today.

He has a point. Moss basically died and went to heaven. He got a QB who will play sandlot with him all day long. Farve will throw it to him every play if he can! Moss could have 1500 yards and 20 tds in 12 remaining games, or 13.

If that's the highest priority of the Minnesota Vikings, then great!

Yeah and about 25 INT's

Last edited:

Keep your comments to your own damn team. It's not your place. Brady should tell you to shut your piehole.

And that is why Brett Favre holds the NFL record for career interceptions.

I actually think the Vikings are in position to win the lombardi trophy but Favre's gunslinger mentality might kill them.I think they will make a huge statement on monday night.I will be surprise if the jets win that game.

:singing: :bricks:

Well let's look at the last passes Farve threw in his last 2 playoff games..... wait those weren't interceptions were they Brett?

What is Farve's playoff record and what is Brady's again?

What a buffoon.

Ask Brett Favre, who felt it necessary to point out the opposite in his press conference today.

:confused:

He didn't say anything bad about Brady, just said he was surprised that they didn't throw to him more than once. He even admitted that they didn't really need him too catch any passes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe