PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shaughnessy blasts Patriots over tickets, parking, time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Boy may have a wild hair across his ass when it comes to the Krafts.

Out of control envy and bitterness will do that to some people.

In Danny Boy's defense, the "other" side is also assuming they know Kraft's motives, at least partially. Danny Boy may have a wild hair across his ass when it comes to the Krafts, but there's no question that ownership implemented some policies that are less than 100% fan friendly.

It's more than that. Danny Boy posted what he thought of Bob Kraft. He had a name for the kind of owner he thought Bob Kraft was, and never corrected it.

You would know, shmussy.

Actually Danny Boy, I am pretty sure he meant your sorry arse.

BTW, you still haven't shown how much of a man you are by saying what this supposed SLIGHT against your person was?

It's more than that. Danny Boy posted what he thought of Bob Kraft. He had a name for the kind of owner he thought Bob Kraft was, and never corrected it.

Bawlbuster...dont lure me back into your racist BS.

BTW, you still haven't shown how much of a man you are by saying what this supposed SLIGHT against your person was?

I cant, I'll be banned.

I guess I misread what you said....I wont bring up my issue with the Krafts because I'll be called a liar and banned for embarrassing the Kraft family.

I guess I misread what you said....I wont bring up my issue with the Krafts because I'll be called a liar and banned for embarrassing the Kraft family.
So post it on the usenet... No offense, DannyBoy, but you sound like Borges... I swear Borges once was asked why he hated Bil Belichick so much... his answer - I swear I am not making this up - was "I can't tell you what he did but if you knew, you'd hate him too."...

Sounds like a lot of nerves have been struck here.

Yeah, he's spewing on the Pats and his tone is venomous. But, there isn't anything he says that's untrue.

Perhaps a bit naive. If forced to price the games equitably (ie preseason games half of or less than regular season), you know they would simply crank up the price of regular season tickets to make it all come out the same in the end. That would be fine with me.

So post it on the usenet... No offense, DannyBoy, but you sound like Borges... I swear Borges once was asked why he hated Bil Belichick so much... his answer - I swear I am not making this up - was "I can't tell you what he did but if you knew, you'd hate him too."...

Whoa! Danny is a Borges SOCK PUPPET!!!

Fellers,

So, remind me once again why anyone would give two hoots what Shaughnessy has to say? Between him, Borges and now Felger, who is fast becoming Shaughnessy light, there may be 5 or 6 active brain cells left that understand what "objective" means. :rolleyes:

Respects,

Respects,

Bawlbuster...dont lure me back into your racist BS.

Not my racist BS. You posted something and never explained what you meant. When you first posted that, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked you to explain. You told me that you stood by your statement. You recieved a suspension because of it.

But, you still jump in on every thread about Bob Kraft and take cheap shots at him and his family. You stated that you had "personal dealings" with the Kraft family but never explained what they were.

So, until there is an explaination, it's your racist BS, not mine. I can only go by what you post here. And, I won't forget about it until it's cleared up.

Not my racist BS. You posted something and never explained what you meant.

I posted what I meant....what was inaccurate about it?...is he not jewish?...is he not an owner? Some people take offense to it because it may or may not be the politically correct, society accepted, phrase of the moment, but it is fact.

Sorry if facts get you upset.

I posted what I meant....what was inaccurate about it?...is he not jewish?...is he not an owner? Some people take offense to it because it may or may not be the politically correct, society accepted, phrase of the moment, but it is fact. It never was accepted, except by certain groups of people.

Sorry if facts get you upset.

You had posted "Jew Owner". The fact that you cannot see that it has nothing to do with being PC, says a lot about you.

Before the word and thought police arrived in the late 80's and early 90's, saying what you did, pointed to a bigot. So, it as nothing to do with political correctness.

You had posted "Jew Owner". The fact that you cannot see that it has nothing to do with being PC, says a lot about you.

Before the word and thought police arrived in the late 80's and early 90's, saying what you did, pointed to a bigot. So, it as nothing to do with political correctness.

If a black man calls another black man a ni$$a, is that racist?

I had to edit this because I'm sure I'd be booted.

Last edited:
If a black man calls another black man a ni$$a, is that racist?

I had to edit this because I'm sure I'd be booted.

That has nothing to do with what the issue is. I would not lower myself to answer your question. If you want to talk in riddles and avoid the issue, I'll keep being a thorn in your side.

That has nothing to do with what the issue is. I would not lower myself to answer your question. If you want to talk in riddles and avoid the issue, I'll keep being a thorn in your side.

You havent stopped being a thorn in my side, so why threaten me?

It does have something to do with my argument...is it racist?

You havent stopped being a thorn in my side, so why threaten me?

It does have something to do with my argument...is it racist?

Shut up.

End of story.

Got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes